Some Enchanted Evening

Last Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Going back in time while Kyuhyun and Siwon were having their moment during general cleaning. Ryeowook and Donghae were busy talking with each other in their assigned place.

 

Donghae is asking Ryeowook if he could help him plan Hyukjae's upcoming birthday party and being the head of the cooking club he knows that Ryeowook could help him bake a cake. 

 

"Donghae I could be a loud person but I can keep secrets. Tell me the truth, are you in love with Hyukjae?" Ryeowook staring intently into his eyes making him nervous.

 

"What? How can you say that? We're just friends." Donghae answered trying to avoid eye contact.

 

"Cmon! Don't pull that act on me. I could see it in your eyes and how you look at him. I know, cause I've felt like that before with Yesung plus I will not help you do the cake." Ryeowook said.

 

"Promise me you're never gonna tell anyone whatever my answer is or else you're gonna regret it," Donghae said trying to be scary as he can but ryeowook looks unfazed.

 

"I promise," Ryeowook replied.

 

"Ugh. I can't contain it. Yes. I am in love with him, happy?" Donghae feels like the baggage on his chest lightened.

 

"I knew it! Okay, I'm gonna help you bake the cake and the whole party. I'm gonna be your fairy grandmother. Leave it all to me, my dear." 

 

"Thank you Wookie! You're the best!" Donghae hugged him.

 

"I know right but when are you planning to confess? I could also help you there." Ryeowook asked

 

"Thank you for the help but I'll decline. When I confess to him I don't want it planned, I want it to just come out of my chest freely in the time when I can feel that it really is the right moment."

 

"If that's your choice," Ryeowook said.

 

"Well, I know this is out of the blue and I feel like we're closer now but do you mind if I ask you about Yesung?" Donghae asked.

 

"What is it?" Ryeowook asked.

 

"How did you confess to him? When did you know you love him?" Donghae asked.

 

"We're in the same club right? That's where I first met him. Waaah. Remembering it makes me regret acting so impulsive by confessing my feelings to him so early." Ryeowook getting teary-eyed.

 

"Why?" Donghae asked.

 

"Maybe I just miss the moments when we were so comfortable with each other, when his smile was always what I see, when we were always together practising for our lines, when we will eat together after the club activities, when he was singing on our way home, when we will just talk about different things until we fall asleep and more but now, all I've been receiving now is his frowns and silence. I may not look like it but I also get tired." Ryeowook's tears start to fall. Fortunately, their place is in the locker room so no one can see him crying. Donghae asked Ryeowook to sit with him first.

 

"It's okay, don't tell it all if you don't want to. I'm also sorry for making you sad again." Donghae said as he places his hand behind Ryeowook's back trying to comfort him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter