Let's Get It!

Last Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk arrived in school and decided to go to the gym first as it was the nearest. He looked for Kangin to give the list for the division of work.

 

"Kangin, people should be grouped in pairs while the one group is by three. I also already made a sketch of the place and divided it so that each group will know up to what extent will they clean. Do you understand?"

 

"Woah! Daebak! As expected of the president! Don't worry I understand." Kangin answered.

 

"I'll leave now. You are now in charge here." Leeteuk waved to Kangin as he leaves.

 

Later on, the students started arriving then Kangin explained the instructions to them. Yesung and Eunhyuk choose each other than go to their respective place.

 

While cleaning...

 

"Hyuk! Are you and Donghae friends again?" Yesung asked.

 

"Yeah. He is just making fun of me. Nothing serious." Hyukjae letting out a big smile as he remembered the time when Donghae sang in front of him.

 

"What's with that smile? Something happened! Tell me!" Yesung getting all curious.

 

"I'm gonna tell it to you if you tell me about Ryeowook," Hyukjae said while polishing the basketball balls.

 

"What about Ryeowook? We're just classmates." Yesung replied.

 

"Dude I know we're friends but you're such an you know. What really is your problem?" Hyukjae really feels bad seeing Ryeowook being treated like that almost every day.

 

"You'll not understand. It's complicated." Yesung also feels bad every time he shooed Ryeowook away but he needs to.

 

"Then how can I understand you if you'll not explain it? It's your choice man but always remember I'm always here to listen." Hyukjae pats Yesung back.

 

"All I can say is that Ryeowook and I had talked about it in the past. Moreover, it's not that I don't see his efforts, actually, I really appreciate it so much but I have to have this kind of treatment to him cause it's for the best." Yesung said as he scans the whole auditorium which reminded him of his trainee days with Ryeowook.

 

"Huh? You both talked about it already? What for the best? Can you please elaborate it mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter