Breakdown

Last Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk left the gym in order to proceed to the pool. He chose Siwon to lead the whole class there because he knows that they'll listen to him. As he arrived, he left the sketch for the division of work with Siwon then left immediately. After that, Siwon waited for his remaining classmates.

 

"Aish! Why does it have to be Saturday! I should be participating in a Starcraft's competition right now." Kyuhyun said out loud as he and Ryeowook go inside.

 

"Duh! It's a punishment that's why. Wait where's- " Ryeowook was cut by Siwon announcing the details and he got a great idea by seeing Siwon get flustered from the people who try to pair up with him. With his loud voice, he shouted, "Hey Siwon! Let's be a group of three."

 

Siwon was so thankful that Ryeowook did that so he didn't have to choose from everyone. He goes to them but when he arrived Ryeowook said "Oh my gosh! I forgot about Donghae! I'm just gonna be his pair, you two stay as a group okay?" Ryeowook left immediately before Kyuhyun can protest and start informing others to form at least one group of three. Some tried to join them but Siwon politely rejected them for them to stop arguing then the two begin cleaning in their assigned place and Siwon could feel the awkward vibe so he started a conversation to lighten up the mood.

 

"Hi! I'm Siwon! I know were classmates but we never had a decent conversation. It's not too late right?" Siwon reached out his hand but Kyuhyun getting flustered from all the things happening so fast seems to lost his tongue. 

 

Kyuhyun just smiled and did the shake hands with Siwon but he can't hide his trembling while his face starts to get red all over. Worried that he's having an attack or something, Siwon suddenly wraps Kyuhyun in one arm then make him lean to his body and told him that he's gonna bring him to the nurse's office. 

 

"You look sick. I'm gonna bring you to the clinic." Siwon said.

 

"Wtf did just happen?" Kyuhyun thought to himself and just wants to be eaten by the ground. If only Siwon knew why he is being like that. He had no choice but to go to the nurse's office cause what will he tell him? "Hi! This is the cause of me ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter