Scaredy Cat

Last Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two is still on their way to school when Donghae felt something odd.... 

 

The weather today is good and riding a bike with someone at the back is not bad at all. Speaking of someone, why is Hyukie so silent? I better check.

 

.

 

I wish I could stop right now and take a photo of him to show him that he is wrong for calling himself ugly. Look at that gummy smile, those dazzling eyes, his sharp chin, that cute little mole on his cheeks and the way cherry blossom trees on the background compliments his skin as he stare to nowhere. What is he thinking?

 

"Hae! You'll be an accident if you ride your bike like that!" A person shouted out of nowhere. 

 

Donghae got surprised and ended up losing balance.

 

"What the - " Hyuk said as he grabs Hae's waist to avoid falling. 

 

Fortunately, they regained balance and was able to stop. The two go down to check if the bike is okay.

 

"Scaredy cat Hyukie? " Donghae asked as he smirked.

 

"Me? Of course not! Maybe you really did that so that I'll hug you. Don't make this hard for yourself. Just confess that you have a crush on me." Hyukjae said teasingly.

 

"Oh, you really want me to do that? Are you challenging me?" Donghae asked as he looked deeply into Hyukjae's eyes as he approached him.

 

All Hyukjae can do is gulp as Donghae approach him and his heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter