Class 12-C

Last Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae, Donghae and Yesung have arrived at SM High and proceed to their classroom.

 

"Kyu! May I copy your assignment for calculus? Pretty please!" Hyukjae shouted the moment they step into the classroom.

 

"Hyukjae" Head of the Dance club. Dreams of debuting in a boy group. He can make anyone feel comfortable easily and the joker of the group. Gets really angry if you get his food without permission especially ramen.

 

"You should study Hyuk. I'm not always here to save your . Here! Go copy it." Kyuhyun said.

 

"Kyuhyun" A math genius and head of Musical club alongside with Yesung, Ryeowook, Sungmin and Saeun. A reliable friend but has a sharp tongue. Cold and not that clingy but becomes softy mushy when he's in front of his crush.

 

"Thanks, Kyu! You're the best!" Hyukjae said.

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHA. Hyukjae you really at math!" Donghae trying to annoy Hyukjae.

 

"Donghae" Member of the photography club and soccer club. Has a good voice, can dance and writes songs but likes to keep it secret. Mostly quiet and blank cause he has his own world but also hyper at times.

 

"Wow! You don't have the right to say that when you at the Korean Language." Hyukjae said without lifting his head from the notebook.

 

"You both there's no need for competition." Kyuhyun said with a grin on his face.

 

"Hey, es I'm back! What did I miss?" Ryeowook cuts in as he goes straight to Yesung linking his arms to his.

 

"Ryeowook" Head of cooking club and a musical member. The sassy and savage friend. Head over heels with Yesung. Doesn't like to sugarcoat things. Can be a billionaire if you'll count how many Yesung has he said in his whole life.

 

"Don't touch me." Yesung said annoyingly.

 

"Yesung" Member of the Musical club. Always gets annoyed with Ryeowook. Gets angry easily but loves to joke around especially with Hyukjae. Has a blog and kinda popular in sns. 

 

"I know you like it." Ryeowook replied

 

"Stop you love birds! So this two pabo are giving me a headache so early in the morning." Kyu rolled his eye as he says this.

 

"Then it will be so much worse if Sungmin and Saeun arrived. Those two are so cute that it makes me want to puke but in a good way." Ryeowook said.

 

"Maybe Kyu is just jealous because he's alone and still can't go near his ultimate crush Siwon." Yesung said.

 

"Speaking of the devil. Look! There's Siwon!" Donghae said.

 

Siwon comes in with his usual cool and neat demeanour while the girls in the classroom started to act demure to get his attention as always.

 

"Siwon" known in this school as the "Perfect Guy" has the looks, rich, religious, good in everything and a model student. Member of almost all organization in school. He seems to have it all but why does he feels like he's still searching for something?

 

"Lower your voice Donghae-ssi! Yah! Why are you recording me?!" Kyuhyun said.

 

"Memories." Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter