Overthinking

Last Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae asked Yesung to wait with him at the school entrance. At first, Yesung declined but due to Hyukjae's persistence, he comes along. They saw Ryeowook and Donghae laughing so loud as they go down the stairs.

 

"You really are a genius, Wook! Kyu will definitely be surprised." 

 

"I know and what will happen to you boys if I'm not here to help you?" 

 

"Also don't forget about helping me for Hyukjae's birthday!" Donghae said as he throws light punches on Ryeowook arms making him laugh more. 

 

They were so busy talking with each other that they got surprised to see Yesung and Hyukjae. 

 

"What took you so long guys and you seem.... closer?" Hyukjae asked.

 

Ryeowook and Donghae look at each other for a few seconds and started laughing. This day has been a rollercoaster of emotions for both of them. They started talking about Kyuhyun's breakdown and setting him up with Siwon leaving out the talk in the locker room. 

 

"Let's follow them! I want to see Kyuhyun fumble and stumble on his first date." Hyukjae jokingly said.

 

"Leave them alone. We may end up ruining it so let's just believe that Kyu will not waste this chance." Ryeowook said then goes link his arms again with Yesung. "Let's just all go home, shall we?" As he looks up to Yesung's face. To their surprise, he didn't say anything and just started walking.

 

"I think he missed him," H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter