Prologue 8

NCT otome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8

I looked around trying to find my way in. The Entertainment department was the next place I was supposed to be in but even though I walked around the glass surrounding the office for a while now, I didn’t come across a door. The most frustrating thing about it was that I was able to see everything but still the glass was not parting at any point to give me a way in.

A blonde guy approached me across the glass after what should have been my third tour around the glass square. He took a notebook from a desk nearby and scribbled something. I read ‘Are you lost? Where are you trying to go?” I quickly opened my bag and found a paper to write on “I’m trying to get in, I’m a new intern. Where is the darn door?” He burst out laughing. I thought for a second that he was not gonna answer me but he managed to put himself together and mouthed me to wait where I’m.

I stood there looking to the way he disappeared and rubbed my temples. This day had been a tough one on me. I didn’t just beat up a bastard trying to steal my bag, I roamed around a grand company doing this and that, and I met a ton of people, a suspicious amount of them young handsome man, all in a days time. And I still had the Entertainment and Art departments to see. But the thing making me more nervous was the meeting I needed to do after work.

The blond man from before appeared, seemingly, out of thin air. He walked coolly towards me with his hands in his pockets. I couldn’t hold my giggle. He seemed down that I laug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter