Prologue 9

NCT otome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9

Arts department was what it sounded like. A lot of creative people working on their arts whether that be writing, drawing, designing or even composing. It was intimidating to be honest, with so many talented people around. Moon Taeil, the director kept the explanation shorter than the other departments. There wasn’t much to explain really. They did art. He was one of the guys from the lunch meeting. I guess that was a board meeting. 

I thought Rose would fit in here perfectly as I saw the end products of projects being passed around. So much color, fabric, and design.

Mr.Moon seemed pretty kind and down to earth through the tour. He even tried to crack a joke, probably because of the weariness visible on my face. But the personnel was not as thoughtful. Most of them were immersed in their arts so I couldn't blame them for using me for their errands. 

I rushed from desk to desk bringing the things they wanted. And they got accustomed to that really fast. I was struggling my way with a tower of paper and ink boxes when somebody left their coffee cup on top. I helplessly realized that everything was gonna fall apart with that last drop. But in the last moment, a pair of arms fastly wrapped about my arms and balanced the tower. I smelled a fresh and clean scent.

I lowered everything heaving a sigh of relief. “Need some help with that?” asked the brown haired guy. He took most of the boxes though, without waiting for my response. He shr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter