Prologue 5

NCT otome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5.1

My second stop was PR as Sunny informed me before. Standing in front of the elevator, I opened the brochure with the building's plan and traced my way with my finger to the public relations department colored with a vibrant green.

NCT building was a lot more complicated than I expected it to be. I knew that the company contained both tv, broadcasting and newspaper departments but there was far more than that if the brochure was telling the truth.

I felt someone's breath against my neck with a start. The man took the brochure out of my hands swiftly and stepped into the, now arrived, elevator. It was the elevator guy from this morning. The one with the perfect blue eyes and a smirk to match it. “Hey give my brochure back!” I exclaimed following him into the elevator. “Now, now” he said fixing the collar of his dark maroon shirt “That’s no way to talk to your superior.” “In order for you to be my superior, I would need to be working on your department.” I retorted, trying to take the piece of paper he was holding just above my reach. As I got this close to him by my own will, a breath away from a kissing stance, he cunningly looked down on me with a smirk an tilted his head.

Oh, wouldn’t I wipe that smirk right off his face if he didn’t said the next thing he was going to say. “But you are, darling. I’m Yuta. Nakamoto if you wish, The head of public relations, and the best looking man in the company. No, no that’s humble of me. Not just that, the neighborhood and maybe even the city.” As he rattled to himself whether he was the best or the bestest, I crossed my arms across my chest putting a respectable distance between us.

Seeing my frown he changed his facial expression. This time he was a caring man, it was impressing that he was able to change the look in his eyes too. Impressing and alarming.

“You can take your brochure back if you want it,” h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter