Prologue 2

NCT otome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2

After the incident, remembering I was already late to my internship's first day, I left fastly to avoid including the police. The suit man with jet black hair tried to convince me otherwise but I beat him to it running towards the next train without sparing him so much as a last glance.

I always dreamed to be a journalist and after my graduation getting accepted to the countries largest broadcasting center made me fly over the moons. NCT (News, Casting and TV) facilities stretched before my eyes as a crowd of people walked busily to their destinations. I straightened my jacket and hair as I walked the shiny marble pavement before the building. The tall building had a graceful and picturesque mood to it.

I run again, for goodness sake this day started to seem like a marathon, to catch the elevator. Squeezing myself through the door I saw a man dressed in a suit, leaning against the mirror. He seemed to be in a good mood as he hummed a song to himself. Suddenly he stopped and turned his body to face me. He said “Mmm," with a beautiful smile. "..you’re new here” His blue eyes were piercing as he took me in head to toe. What was I thinking? I slapped myself mentally while he reached for my name tag, easily towering over me. My heart did a nervous flip as I felt his enchanting scent fill my nostrils. Everything about this man, the hints of dark violet in his hair, his stance and especially the smirk on his smug face was screaming danger.

I put some space between us drawing a step back, onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter