Prologue 1

NCT otome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

1

I have never been good with waking up early. Unfortunately, that didn’t change when I started working. It was the first day of my internship. After rocketing out of my house with my comb in one hand and a donut in the other, I found myself in a very crowded morning metro. I wasn’t able to reach to the handles thanks to my height and thinking that I’m in a pretty crappy state already, I just let the situation take over.

I was swaying right or left with the crowd because of the train's movement when I felt the discomfort on my left shoulder lift. After blinking a few times I realized the relaxation come from the absence of my heavy bag. Seeing a creepy hooded man departing the metro, my body reacted before my mind.

Escaping being sandwiched between the closing doors by a hair, I run after the guy with all my strength. I yelled for help still hot behind the guy when he ran towards the end of the platform and down the stairs to the tunnels. I was not thinking, I needed my bag desperately so I followed suit. But as we continued towards the dark it became harder for me to see. And the footsteps before me came to an end suddenly.

I tried to adjust my vision while I caught my breath but it was useless. The cool air coming from the dark tunnel was making me shiver and as a pang of desperation hit me I decided to go back. But just at the same moment, I felt a strong grip on my upper arm. I was hearing the distant chattering of peopl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter