Characters list

NCT otome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choose your romantic interest after reading the prologue. For now, only some characters will be available but more character possibilities may appear in the future.

Doyoung Kim, Le boss, owner of the paper, a put together, handsome, clever gentleman.  Away from the public eye, he bears the responsibility of being the heir of a conglomerate. He’s always busy having more than one company under his rule, but he still somehow finds time to cherish the ones he cares about. Not many get to be as close to him as to see his beautiful gummy smile but they say it will cure almost any disease.

Yuta Nakamoto, head of PR, known for his flirtiness, the playboy lives up to his reputation. The bad boy charm combined with looks as good as his, makes him even more enchanting though, and you may find yourself falling for him before you notice. When he’s nice to every lady around her, it’s quite hard to understand how you stand with him. But even if he tries so hard to hide it, you may get to see the cotton candy heart of his, as you get closer. Plus he’s always so fun to hang around.

Jaehyun Jung, director of Headquarters, he’s a diligent and workaholic man. He may come as stern and emotionless but that’s his working personality. He’s a professional at his finest but if you can convince him to have a few drinks and relax, you may see there’s a lot more to him than the surface. He is likely to play a push and pull game trying to conserve his work-love ethics though. But you might find why he acts so professional when you start learning his past.

Johnny Seo, Entertainment Director, he is the easy-going type. He’ll show you around, treat you dinner and even ask you to a weekend outing with ease. It’s amazing how much in common you have with each other and meeting out of work will quickly become a habit. Are you just colleagues or something more?

Taeyong Lee, Vice President and best friend of Doyoung. He’s wherever he is needed. Kind to everybody at all times, he’s the backbone of the paper. He handles every problem thrown his way gracefully and his eye for det

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter