-Hot, Beautiful, Gorgeous-

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Hot, Beautiful, Gorgeous

Hot, Beautiful, Gorgeous

W

hen Sehun pulled away from the hug his teasing smile was back on his face. Seriously this guy! His mood changes so fast. I just stood there and stared at his dark-brown orbs. I didn't know how to react to the fact that he just hugged me. That wasn't something that I have expected. And he was standing there, like nothing happened.
"Did you miss me princess?" he raised a brow and cut my line of thoughts.
"Now, why would you think that?" I raised a brow as well, two can play this game.
"Because I never saw someone being so mad at me for not showing up," his teasing smile became genuine. He then took a pause before he said: "thanks."
"For what?"
"For being mad at me," he told me.
For some reason, it made me smile.
Then, the moment has passed and his dark-brown eyes had mischievous twinkle.
What is he going to say now?

"You are much more beautiful when you're smile than when you are mad," I was shocked. What did he just say?! "However, when you are mad you are pretty hot," he winked at me. "Yah!" I hit his arm. "And once again the hot version of you returns." This shameless lad! I crossed my arms and I gave Sehun my angry stare. He squeezed my cheek in return. "And you are also cute when you are mad," he bit his bottom lip. My cheeks flared in red and my fingers made their way to the pendant on my neck. What the hell does this guy do to me? I will go mad if he keeps talking to me like that!  

I took one step away from Sehun. "Stop with these comments," I looked at my feet, "they make me uncomfortable."
"Your word is my command princess," his voice was soft. I took another step back when he called me that way. My grip on my pendant became tighter.
"I-I need to get going, my bodyguards are waiting for me," why the hell did you stutter Kim Aeri?! "Can you give me my stuff now?"
"Since when are you that shy?" he asked me as handed me over my things, "you know that you can look me in the eyes, it's not like I'll eat you."
"Aish, Sehun I am trying to make things less awkward for me," I told him truthfully, "can't you just ignore my weird behavior so things would be less awkward?"
"Do you want me to ignore it?"
I nodded slightly as a reply.
"Alright then," he told me before he came to me and swung his arm over my shoulder, "now, let's get out of that school."
"Yah! Since when are you allowed to put your hand over my shoulder?!" I finally returned to my normal self. 
"Since I have decided," he told me before he dragged me with him to the school's entrance.

At the middle of our way he began to laugh. "What is so funny?" I asked him.
"It's the first time we get out of school from its entrance," he replied. A smile was plastered on his face. It seemed like he was better than before.
"It's not like we got to get out of school so much," I replied, "it's only the third time that I leave school with you."
"Oh, so you count how many times we get out of school together?" he smirked.
"Shut up," I rolled my eyes.

Even though the heavy mood from before faded away, I still wondered to myself why the hell did he hug me. It was one out of many questions that popped into my mind. Why the hell did he say he was fine only after he hugged me? Why wasn't he fine? Why wasn't he at school the whole week? Did something happen to him? I raised my gaze to look at him. He was smiling like he was perfectly fine. However, his eyes told a different story. Where were you, Oh Sehun? We stopped in front of the shoes cabinets at the school's entry. We got our shoes out of our cabinets and we replaced them with our school shoes. After we put them on we finally got out of school. My favorite moment of the day! Finally I am getting out of this place! I waved goodbye to Sehun and he waved back before he went to his motorcycle and I went to the limousine that waited for me.  

I closed my eyes as I entered the limousine and I let myself take a deep breath. My fingers clutched around the pendant on my neck and I bit my bottom lip. I am sorry. This is wrong. I felt the tears filling my eyes slowly. But I can't stop worrying about him. It feels like something happened to him. Or maybe, maybe I hope that something happened to him? So that I could be there for him? It still felt as if his arms were around me. He said that he was fine only after he hugged me. What did he mean? My grip on the pendant became tighter. Oh Sehun. Who are you? I bit my bottom lip. And what are you doing to me? I felt guilt. I felt horrible. It was the first time after many months that I didn't think about him. And all of it was because of a tall, handsome lad, who could make me angry in one second and in the other he could make me smile. And his smile. I didn't know why but it felt like it was hiding pain behind it. But why do I even care? Why?

When I got to my house I went straight to my room and I laid on my bed. I stared at the ceiling. Maybe I should call Kyungsoo. A few seconds later after I had this thought, someone knocked on my door.
"Yes," I answered. The door opened by my mom and she came to sit on my bed next to me.
"Honey, how are you?" she asked me.
"I don't know," I sighed.
"Why? Is something wrong?"
"Well, I don't know."
"Is there anything else that you know to say which is not - I don't know?"
"Yes," I bit my bottom lip, "there is this guy." 
"And..." 
"And I can't stop worr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter