-Public School-

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Public School

Public School

M

y father's gaze was almost as scary as Miss Park's angry stare when I didn't submit my homework in time. The look on his face said everything, he was going to force me to do something. What a great way to start my first day as a sophomore! Not. "Oh Sehun," his voice was almost as cold as ice when he uttered my name. "Ne abeoji (yes father)," I wanted to roll my eyes at my voice's tone. I didn't know why he decided to summon me. I had no intentions to stay with that monster more than I needed. I mean, my beloved father. "Your mother and I found a woman for you." "Excuse me?" I raised a brow. "After you will graduate from high school we will marry you off." I laughed in disbelief. "So you kicked me out of the house. Then you bought an apartment building and forced me to live in there by myself and now this?" I got up from my place, "I swear to god the two of you can't be worse." "Honey, we are doing this for you," my mother said. "Quiet," my father ordered her. And like always, she obeyed immediately. What a messed up family. "Look, the two of you should come back to your senses. I will choose whom I will marry and when. " 

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

"KIM AERI! GET YOUR BEAUTIFUL A$$ BACK HERE!" my cousin screamed. I used all of my energy to run away from her. There is no way I am going to study in a public school. Did dad want to grant me a death wish?! Because if he did, it was a great success. "THERE IS NO WAY I WILL STUDY HERE!" I screamed back while I dodged students in the hallway. I kept looking back and saw Hyuna rushing towards me. I fastened my pace and almost slipped. Fortunately, Hyuna wasn't a great runner and I was able to get out of her sight after a few minutes. Thank god. However, I still had an uneasy feeling. It seemed odd, I got new bodyguards but they were nowhere to be found. Where were they? I shrugged off that thought when I heard Hyuna's screams echos through the corridors. I must escape that crazy cousin of mine! I don't have time to think! Some students grunted as I almost bumped into them but I didn't care. I had only one mission, to run away from that public school and I didn't care from bumping into few students on my way out of there. I sighed in relief when I saw the school entrance. I sprinted to it and opened the door. My question about my bodyguards was answered as I stood in front of the opened door. My bodyguards blocked most of the school's entrance. Their backs were turned to me. Sometimes, I just hate that my bodyguards are so good at their job.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed mine. It pulled me back inside while another hand closed the door. "Kim Hyu-" I was turned around and was confused to see a tall guy. He put his hand on my lips. "Shhh." "Byuntae-()" "I am not a byuntae and keep it down, don't you want to get away from this guys?" "KIM AERI!" I heard Hyuna's voice. "I am so done," I sighed. "Can you trust me?" I looked at his clothes, he wore that stupid school's uniform. He was handsome and damn that jaw-. "Are you going to give me an answer?" "Whatever," I shrugged, let's run away with this hottie I guess, "just get me out of here." "Alright then," he said before he dragged me after him to god knows where. That school was way too big for a public school. He got out of his trousers' pocket a set of keys.

"So, I guess that you are the new girl," he told me while he tried to find a certain key in there. "You guessed wrong, I am not going to study in here." "Oh, really?" he raised a brow. "Yeah, I plan to run away from this hell," I told him, "anyway, how did you know I was trying to avoid these guys?" "I saw a girl which I never saw here running away from one of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter