-Kimchi-

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Kimchi

Kimchi

"S

si," he told me after I screamed at him. "Excuse me?" "Yah, Oh Sehun-ssi*," he replied with a big smirk on his face. " "I swear to god, you are so dead." "And I can swear that you look better with kimchi on your face," Sehun chuckled and got his other hand off my waist. "You better run for your life," I threatened him. "Oh really?" he raised a brow. "Yes." I glared at him, and he laughed in response. "What would you do to me, Kim Aeri-ssi, if I won't run away?" "You don't want to know," I said. "Now you made me want to know even more," he said. "Well then," I raised the tray which I held and shook it over Sehun's uniform. His eyes widened, and I smiled sweetly at him. "Kim Aeri-ssi, this is going to end badly," he said before he opened his arms widely. "Don't you want a hug?" I took a few steps back before I threw the tray to the grass and began to run away from Sehun.

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

"Oh Sehun, I haven't seen you here since the last day of last year," the principal said coldly. "How have you been?" Sehun's eyes bore into the principal's. My eyes widened at Sehun's attitude. Does he want to get us both suspended?! "How is your father doing?" the principal replied, and I saw a spark of anger in Sehun's eyes. He glared at the principal and didn't bother to make it noticeable. I frowned in confusion. A reprimand shouldn't be done like this. Something there was off. "Kim Aeri-ssi, an excellent student like you shouldn't hang around a student like Oh Sehun." I raised my gaze from the floor and raised a brow. That principal had something against Oh Sehun, and I didn't like it. "Excuse me?" I was furious. I hated it when people told me who I should hang out with. "I said-" "I heard you," I replied coldly. "Excuse me?" "Who do you think you are? My father?!" I got up from my chair, "you are not the person to tell me who I should hang around." Sehun turned his head to me before he smirked, "someone here has some courage." I rolled my eyes at the idiot before I turned back to the principal who didn't say a thing. He probably knew who my father was. "May I ask for your name?" I raised a brow, "I want to have a little discussion with my father about you." I saw the principal clenching his jaw, "I don't think that he would like you as my principal." Sehun got up from his place and left the room. "I will have a talk with your parents!" the principal yelled at him right before Sehun walked out of the room. "And you," he looked at me. "I don't know what you are about to say, but I smell like kimchi so let's save it for later," I cut him before I left his office. What a douche. This is not going to be my principal. Hell no!

I saw Sehun's figure walking away from the office, and I ran to catch up with him. "Our principal is an idiot," I told him, and I got a slight nod as a reply. "He can't talk to his students like that," I shook my head, "this is not the way a principal should talk-" "You looked kinda hot when you acted all sassy," Sehun told me. "Huh?" "You heard me, you were looking good when you were acting all sassy back there," he smirked. "Wha-" "I said that you were freaking attractive," he chuckled and ruffled my hair. "This compliment makes me feel awkward," I replied. "Too bad," he shrugged, "as your friend, I will compliment even more in the future." "You are an idiot," I sighed. "You are wrong, our principal is an idiot, not me." "Then how would I define a guy who just told his female

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter