-Oh Sehun-

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Oh Sehun

Oh Sehun

I

sat in the kitchen and played with the food that our chef made me. Our chef, Byun Baekhyun, who is also, my childhood friend. He makes the best food I have ever eaten. A sigh left my lips. I got into a mess after the mysterious lad left. I forgot to throw my phone away while I was running away and my bodyguards tracked me. As for the rest of the day, Hyuna dragged me around the school and forced me to sit in these boring lessons. I had to introduce myself to the class. Each lesson. Again and again. It was the worst part. I didn't want to be there. My friends weren't there. My favorite teachers didn't teach there. People looked at me like I am an alien. I am not an alien! I stabbed the meat with my fork and grunted. "Do you enjoy abusing the food that I made you?" I raised my eyes to meet our chef's pair.  "O-Oppa..." I looked at the mess that I made in the plate. "What is wrong Aeri-yah?" he asked me and sat in front of me. "Everything," I threw my hands in the air. "Everything?" Baekhyun oppa raised a brow at me. "Do you know that I have new bodyguards? And that I was moved to a new school? And do you know what is the worst part? It is a public school!" I was about to stab the meat again but I stopped myself from doing so.

"Wait a second. You have new bodyguards. Again?"
"It is not my fault that my bodyguard couldn't handle the fact that I am smarter than her!"
"She looked like a very nice person! Did you laugh at her?"
"Well..."
"What have you done to the poor girl?"
"I told her about the best bodyguard I have ever had and told her that she will never be good because she is a crying baby."
"And?"
"Maybe I mocked her a little bit... But it wasn't something personal!"
"If you would say it is your way to rebel, I swear I will stab the meat with your fork!"
"Okay! So maybe I shouldn't have acted like that!"
"Oh, do you think so?"
"Ne," I smiled my sweetest smile.
"At least you apologized for your behavior, right?"
"I felt a little bit guilty," I bit my bottom lip.
"What is wrong with you princess?" he sighed and brushed his hair with his fingers.
"Nothing is wrong with me!"
"You should apologize to that poor girl, okay?"
"Oppa~" I pouted.
"Go and apologize to her as soon as you can," he told me, "it is such a shame to know that you didn't already."
I nodded slightly and sighed.
"Do you think that someday my new bodyguard will be him?" I asked him quietly.
"Do you mean-"
"You know who I am talking about."
He bit his bottom lip before he smiled a soft smile.
"I think that you should move on Princess," he said quietly.
"You are right," I sighed. 
"And you should stop being such a troublemaker," he pointed out.
"Can't you be less right?" I crossed my arms.
"It's a talent," he shrugged.
"Why are all of the men so full of themselves?!" I mumbled as I opened my phone for the first time after that tiring day at school. I gasped when I saw the amount of missed calls and messages from my friends.
"I don't want to be in that public hell!" I yelled and threw my fork at my plate.
"But the food..." Baekhyun oppa sighed.   

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

I stood at the entrance of the public school. I can't believe dad registered me here. Hyuna who came with me looked at me with a smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter