-A Jerk-

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Jerk

A Jerk

I

watched her going towards the big limousine. Her long hair covered her puffy eyes. I felt bad for her because I couldn't help her run away from her bodyguards. I didn't expect her to cry, she surprised me. And for some unknown reason I had to make sure that she got into the big black limousine safely. I bit my bottom lip and I ruffled my hair. I couldn't stop thinking about that girl since I met her yesterday. Her big black almond eyes. Her confidence. Her smile. Why couldn't I stop thinking about that smile? After the limousine drove away I put my helmet back on my head and I jumped on my motorcycle. Kim Aeri, what is it that you have that makes me think about you all the time?

♥ ♥ ♥

I got into my house and I wasn't surprised to see my father's assistant. He greeted me then he handed me a piece of paper. "You are now officially a student in Seoul International Public High School," he told me, "also, stop doing trouble." I clenched my jaw and I nodded slightly. Of course he wouldn't come. It's not like he ever came. "I will get going then," he bowed, then he left. I took a deep breath. It felt like my world was falling apart. First, it was him. Then, my friends. And now... Now he is forcing me to study in a public school. I bit my bottom lip. How could a father ignore his daughter's feelings like that? I fell on the floor. But I didn't cry. My heart clenched in pain. It was hurting. I hugged my knees close to my chest and I took a deep breath. It'll be fine, everything will be alright. I tried to smile but my lips didn't move. My hand moved to the pendant that rested under my collarbones. Take another deep breath Kim Aeri. I closed my eyes and my fingers moved over the letters that were engraved on the gold pendant. J&A. I took another deep breath.

Then, a hand rested on my shoulder. "Honey? Is everything alright?" Mom. I turned my face around to meet her soft smile. "Now why aren't you at school?" I chuckled dryly. "Which one?" "What do you mean?" she sat on the floor next to me. "Abeoji (father) transferred me to another school," I told her. "He did what?!" she almost yelled, "I am going to talk to him about this! He is unbelievable!" I shook my head as a no. I didn't want him to tell her what I've done. "I deserve this," I whispered. My mom raised a brow but when she saw I wasn't willing to share the reason she just nodded. "Whenever you want to leave that school, just tell me." I nodded slightly and she pulled me into a hug. A tear escaped my eyes and I felt myself calming down in my mother's embrace.

I went to school the next day with a little spark of hope that Sehun and I will finally sneak out of school. Hyuna was supposed to make sure that I don't cause any trouble so she waited for me at the school's entrance with Snickers in her hand and a bottle of water in the other. "You know, I don't like the fact that I am supposed to be your babysitter," she told me and handed me over the chocolate snack. "You know, you could have said no," I handed her the Snickers, "I don't like to take food from people who take my father's side." "You speak like I have any choice," she refused to take the chocolate bar from me, "my mother forces me to do anything that your father asks from her." I sighed and I opened the chocolate bar. "I am sorry," I bit my bottom lip, "I just hate it when my father forces people around me to make sure that I don't cause any trouble." "I hate it when my mother forces me to meddle in your life," Hyuna shrugged, "but don't you worry, I will tell them that you are not doing any kind of trouble." "Thanks," I gave her a smile then took a bite from the Snickers, "so you won't tell on me if I skip today's classes?" Hyuna nodded, "don't worry Aeri-yah." "Thanks," I gave her a hug, "now I need to attend my first lesson before I skip all of the lessons that comes after it." She chuckled and I went to my class.

As I got into class I sat next to my desk and rested my head on it. I smiled as I thought of the fact that Sehun and I are going to skip today's lessons, and I waited patiently for him to come. The lesson began but Sehun didn't appear. Maybe he is late. Our homeroom teacher went over the attendance list and when his name came one of the lads in our class raised his hand. "Sehun won't be here today," he said and I raised a brow. Why the hell isn't he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter