-Last Summer-

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Last Summer

Last Summer

"D

idn't I put your phone in the janitor's room?" Sehun asked me and got his helmet off his head.
"You did.. This is my second phone," I rubbed my nape.
All that guy did today was to be kind to me and I had to mess it up. I felt bad but I was glad I had my phone when Chanyeol called me. I didn't speak to him since the end of the summer vacation and for some reason my bodyguards got instructions to keep me inside my house so I couldn't give him a visit. 
"Are you ing kidding with me right now?!" Sehun pulled his hair back with his hand and sighed. 
"Look Se-" I tried to calm him down but he cut me off.
"That means that your bodygaurds are on their way here! I am sorry but I am not going to stay here with you until they arrive." 
"Look just let me answer the call, I will make it quick and then I will throw my phone to the nearest trash bin!" I begged, "jebal* Sehun-ssi~, don't leave me."
"You have one minute," he sighed and as soon as he said it I got the helmet off my head and and answered the incoming call.
"Chanie, I can't speak with you right now," was the first thing I said when I answered his call, "can I call you later?" 
"What? Why? Are you with your father? Did he tell you to stop talking to me?"
"What? No, I am not with him! But why would he say that?"
"Your father found out about what we did last summer." ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I wrapped my arms around Chanyeol's neck before I pulled him close to me. I was nervous. I couldn't screw this up. "No feelings," he whispered and I hummed before I landed my lips on his. He put his arms around my waist and I rolled my hands down to his chest. Why am I the one that had to kiss Chanyeol? I wondered to myself. Oh right, that's because we were breaking to my father's company so I could get some information that I need. And Chanyeol was more than happy to help me to get the information which I needed. Chanyeol and I did everything together since we were kids. We became best friends when we were in kindergarten. Since then, we have been together through everything. I helped him to get his first date. And he helped me get my first kiss. I was there for him when he fell in love for the first time. And Chanyeol covered up for me when I wanted to have some alone time with my boyfriend. And now, Chanyeol volunteered to help me get the information which I needed. Kissing Chanyeol felt wrong. I thought of him when I kissed my best friend. I couldn't stop thinking of his lips. Not the pair that mine were pressed on. "Wait," I pulled my face away from his. "Do you want to stop?" I looked at the flash drive which we connected to the computer a few seconds ago. I bit my bottom lip. Now it's not the time to think Kim Aeri! I thought to myself. "No," I replied before I pulled his face closer to mine and landed my lips on his. Chanyeol grip around my waist became tighter and I felt my stomach twisitng. It didn't only feel wrong. It was wrong. Yet, I kept my body close to his and my back pressed to the wall of computers. 
"Guys we are done," I heard Daehyun in my earphone, "and the security guards are on their way to you two so pull the flash drive out before they get there!" Chanyeol parted from the kiss and put his palms on my cheeks.
"Are you sure you want to do this Aeri-yah?" my concerned friend looked at me worriedly.
"Hurry up! They are going to be there in any second!" Dahyun told us.
I quickly pulled the flash drive out of the computer in which we put it and then I pulled Chanyeol from his collar close to me. "Chanie, let's save the talking for later." My lips pressed against his and my hands pushed him onto another wall of computers that was in the middle of the big room. "Show time," I told him between our kisses. I made sure that my lips didn't leave his and he played along. One of his hands left my waist and cupped my cheek and as soon as he did that, the bodyguards appeared in the computers room. 
"Put your hands up! Who are you two? And what are you doing here?" ♥ ♥ ♥ "But I thought they bought it!" I said frustrated, "didn't they see us making out?!" 
"Look I don't know how your father fou
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter