White

Baby Cheese
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...Maybe Minho is lucky or so that's what everyone thought....

 

Minho stepped out of his car and closed the door. His friend, Jonghyun, followed him to the restaurant as he mirrored the taller. The place wasn’t very crowded, nor was it empty. The two boys sat at a corner table as they chatted about this and that. 

 

They had known each other since they were teenagers. And now they were in their final year of university. The two would have their final exams in three days but Jonghyun couldn’t care less. He just wanted to eat something nice before seeing the exam paper from hell. On the other hand, Minho, who was prepared but also scared, wanted some fresh air to reduce his stress level.

 

They enjoyed their meal and finally ordered two oreo milkshakes for dessert. Jonghyun finished it in seconds, making Minho wonder how there could be a person to beat him. “Dude, I really wanna pee right now.” Jonghyun whispered. Minho smiled as he gestured to him to go to the washroom. He was peacefully finishing his drink when a blond haired male tapped on his shoulder. 

 

He almost choked on the drink because that young man looked like he came from heaven. “Hey, sorry to bother you. But is that your car? The black one?” He said pointing out the glass window.

 

“Yes.” Minho replied. “Is it blocking your way? Don’t worry I’ll-”

 

“No. It’s not that. Can you come for a second.” The boy said. “I don’t know what’s wrong with my car. I think the air conditioner isn’t working.” 

 

Minho stood up, without thinking twice. “Oh sure. I’ll see if I can help.” He said walking outside the restaurant along with the blond boy. 

 

“Actually it’s my brother’s car and I have no idea about these things.” He said as Minho followed him to the white car. The taller smiled in reply. 

 

The blond sat in the driver’s seat and the engine while Minho sat down in the front passenger seat. It didn’t even take a minute for Minho to fix the AC. The thing had just turned off. He only had to turn it on. 

 

“All right. Everything’s fixed.” He turned to the blond boy with a smile. “I’m Minho by the way.”

 

“I’m Taemin.” Minho could literally stare at his eyes for the rest of his life. His face was oddly familiar to him. The taller smiled and got out of the car. “Oh, you have got some cat fur on your trousers.” Minho heard the boy’s soft voice. “I’m sorry, my brother’s cat loves car rides.” 

 

“Oh don’t worry about it.” Minho said as he dusted off his pants.

 

“Thanks for the help! I’ll be going then.”

 

“No problem!” Minho waved with a smile and closed the car door.

 

 

“MINHO!” The taller turned at the source of the voice. It was Jonghyun. “Thank god you’re here.” The shorter hurried towards Minho. “What are you even doing here outside?”

 

“I came to help this guy” He said, turning towards the car but the vehicle was no longer there. Minho was surprised because he didn’t even hear Taemin driving off. “Wow, did he just vanish?” He said to himself.

 

“What guy?” Jonghyun asked. “I only saw you when I was walking towards here. You were standing and looking ahead like a statue.” 

 

Minho stared at him in confusion. “What do you mean? I literally closed the car door two seconds ago.”

 

Jonghyun laughed. “What car? Are you daydreaming or something? If there was a car here, it would take at least a minute to drive out of the parking lot.” 

 

That’s when Minho actually started to worry. Because Jonghyun’s words weren’t wrong but he also kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter