What Jinki knows...

Baby Cheese
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.....After all, It was only Jinki who knew about this.....

 

It was a rare Friday night and many of the SHINee members were free, except Jonghyun who works at his radio programme and Key who is busy with his photo shoot. Minho was laying down on his bed, his laptop was right beside him. Taemin was sitting on the massage chair at the lobby, while moving his eyes back and forth to his phone and the TV programme which Jinki was watching.

 

The leader has noticed something different about the youngest. He had been on his phone more than he used to be. Jinki quickly glanced at Taemin's phone screen and back at the TV. He could process that he saw a certain page on tumblr. Speaking of  Tumblr, He has a very uncommon memory about it.
 

One day he accidentally switched his phone with Minho's. They both had the same phone so Jinki thought it was his. His phone buzzed when he was on the way to their apartment. He looked at the screen and noticed that it was a notification from Tumblr. That's when he realised that it wasn't his phone. It was quite normal for them to make fake accounts on various platforms. He read the notification before clicking the lock button.


 

2minislife tagged you in a post


 

Jinki knew about ships. It would be weird if he didn't. Because every time they perform on stage, they see fans holding led lights which says Jongkey, Minkey, 2min etc. What wasn't normal was to follow or chat with a hardcore shipper. The username never sounded like a fan who loved them just for music. Not to mention that '2min' ship included Minho as well. Jinki thought about it, he never follows an Onkey, OnTae or any page which included himself with another member. The leader was curious.

 

He eventually swiped the screen and opened Tumblr. Jinki viewed the picture and it was a photo where Taemin and Minho were holding hands. The caption said, THEY ARE FREAKING CUUTTTEEEE! I'M SCREAMINGGGG! I'm sure you can relate @Acetothirsty. Jinki then realised that it was Minho's username. Ace and Thirsty were both Taemin's songs. He became very anxious to know what was behind all this. The leader went to Minho's profile. His profile picture was Taemin, Every post was about Taemin or 2min. The captions made Jinki kill himself inside the SM's van. They were all about how Taemin was cute and y at the same time or how Taemin and Minho looked good together. Something was going on, Jinki could smell it. Minho was not being normal.


 

Jinki was feeling guilty that he literally stalked Minho's phone and his Tumblr account. He reached the apartment and met Minho as the younger opened the door. There were only the two of them. "Your phone." He said handing it to the rightful owner and the younger's eyes became double the size

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter