Call me O-P-P-A

Baby Cheese
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.....Taemin and his oppa kink....

 

Taemin walked past Kibum’s garden. He could already hear loud songs playing inside his friend’s house. It was a cold Saturday night and every Saturday night was a party night for Kibum.

 

Some teenagers were in the garden drinking or playing games. “Hi Taemin oppa!!!!!” A bunch of girls, fan girls, waved at Taemin. He winked with a half smile on his face and the girls almost screamed at his reaction. Taemin was the junior heartthrob and the ultimate playboy in high school. Girls would literally do anything to talk with him.

 

He stepped inside the house while adjusting his black leather jacket. “Taemin oppa!!!” Another bunch of girls rushed towards him. “Oppa, do you want a drink?” One of them asked with a cup of beer. “Oppa, can you remember me? I’m Naeun. I was your dance partner in middle sch-“

 

Taemin took the cup from her hands. He couldn’t care less about whatever these girls were talking about. “You’re cute.” He said and walked past them while the so-called Naeun almost fainted along with her friends.

 

Taemin put the cup on a random table as he noticed Sunmi standing near the TV with her friends. She was wearing a very short dress and was a lollipop. Taemin walked towards her and grabbed her by her hand to pin her to the wall. “Hey oppa” She said as a y grin appeared on her face.

 

“Hey y.” He smirked and took away the lollipop. Taemin stared at her wet lips only to smash his lips on hers. He pulled her closer by the neck, their lips tightly moving together as their tongues danced around each other's. Stopping to breathe was for beginners. They kissed for minutes and broke their kiss.

 

Taemin gave her back the lollipop. “See you around.” He said and walked to the lobby.

 

He then saw Jonghyun and Jinki. Jonghyun was on the loveseat with a girl on his lap while Jinki was sitting on the couch next to it. Two hot girls were feeding him chicken and french fries. That’s when Taemin saw Krystal walking towards him. “Hey babe.” Taemin winked while checking out her body.

 

“Hey oppa“ She said, running her hands around Taemin’s neck to hug him. Taemin’s hands ran around her waist, or maybe a bit lower, because Krystal could feel Taemin’s hands groping her .

 

“Ya oppa!” She playfully hit his chest. Taemin chuckled and broke their hug. She grinned and walked past him saying, “Oppa you never change.”

 

”I know” Taemin yelled back watching her leave and sat on the love seat next to Jonghyun.

 

”Oh! Taemin oppa is here!” Jonghyun teased the younger while Taemin just rolled his eyes in reply.

 

”No man should make fun of someone’s kink.” Jinki stated, gulping down a fry that was offered by a girl.

 

“Yeah, like how you have a kink for y girls feeding you.” Taemin laughed at Jonghyun’s reply.

 

”Taemin oppa! The three boys lifted their heads to find the source of the voice. It was Tiffany.

 

“Oh god” Jinki mumbled.

 

”Hey noona,” Taemin said with a mischievous smile. He let her sit on his lap. Even noonas called him oppa.

 

“He won’t suddenly marry you just because you called him oppa, you know.” Jonghyun mumbled while playing with the hair of the girl on his lap.

 

Within the next few minutes Taemin and Tiffany were making out . ”Now you’re into noonas, Taemin?” The youngest broke away from the girl and looked up to find Kibum smiling at him.

 

“Hey hyung!” He smiled back.

 

But Kibum’s smile turned into a glare as his eyes moved to the girl on Jonghyun’s lap. She vanished right away, not wanting any trouble from Kibum. But his death glare was still on Jonghyun. “Come on Bummie. I was just....” And the pair started to bicker. Taemin ignored their fight and had fun with Tiffany.

 

Only until he saw a certain tall guy walking towards the fridge and grabbing a red bull. He was wearing a pair of shorts and a sleeveless T-shirt, showing off his well built arms.

 

Tiffany noticed Taemin's attention getting stolen by someone else. “Who is he?” Taemin asked the others. He didn't look like he came for the party. They looked at where Taemin was staring.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter