Almost All Caught

Baby Cheese
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.....They were curious why Taemin and Minho aren't married.......

 

It was the year 2025 and all the SHINee members except the two youngest had gotten married. Onew got married two years ago. Then Jonghyun and Key married each of their brides a year later. Taemin was thirty two years old and Minho was two years older and there were no rumors about their dating lives. Fans and others were also curious about their love lives.

 

One day the five were invited to the popular TV show "Weekly Idol". As the two MCs were conducting the show they moved to the fan messages corner, half of the voice messages were asking about Taemin's or Minho's girlfriend. Key almost face palmed himself.

 

"So Taemin?" Doni, shorter of the MCs asked. "What do you have to say about this?"

 

Taemin smiled at the camera. "I'm still young." The youngest chuckled and Jonghyun mumbled "Keep dreaming."

 

Defcon laughed and turned at the second youngest. "Minho?"

 

"I'll marry at the right time." He replied with a straight face and Doni fake gasped.

 

"What do the other members have to say about this?"

 

"Well...." The leader kept dragging the word.

 

"Well Taemin does have some time left compared to Minho." Jonghyun said and Minho almost choked him. The leader laughed for no reason.

 

"They'll never get married." Key said while laughing and all the other heads turned at him.

 

"What what what?" Defcon spoke. "Why do you say so?" Even Taemin and Minho were staring at him.

 

"I'm just saying, cause both of them are very picky." Key replied and Taemin nodded in relief.

 

"Your fans are very curious about this though.." Doni said. "Do they have girlfriends?" He asked, turning to the three eldest members. But Jonghyun and Onew kept blushing and Key looked away.

 

"Ya Hyung! Tell them the truth!" Taemin smacked Key.

 

"Cut the act!" Minho yelled as well.

 

"Which one of them?" Doni bent down and pretended to whisper while Onew cracked up. The two eldest members thought it would be best to keep their dangerous mouths shut.
 

"Anyway, what's your ideal type Taemin?" Defcon raised his voice and Key could only hold his laugh for a few seconds. "Ah Key, You keep laughing since this topic came up"

 

"What's wrong with you?" Onew asked but his voice cracked as we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter