Triangle

Baby Cheese
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

....The three best friends fall in love....

 

Two little boys were playing football in the garden. They were only eleven years old. Football was their classic hobby in summer.

 

 

"Minho, you are cheating!" The boy in shorts yelled and the other taller boy chuckled, because that's what Minho hears all the time when he's about to win the game. "Why are we even playing this stupid game?"

 

"Because we both love football, Taemin" Minho said taking the ball from the shorter.

 

 

"Correction. You love football and I'm stuck with you cause you don't have any frien-"

 

 

"GOAL!" Minho yelled in victory. Taemin just clapped in a sarcastic manner because Minho wins almost like every single time and it wasn't even surprising. "Who said I don't have any friends, I have you." He said doing some foot work with the ball.

 

 

"That's what I said, you idiot. You only have me." Taemin said taking the ball from the taller. "I'll show you this time." The shorter hit the ball with too much force and it flew over the fence. He looked at Minho with his mouth doing an 'o'.

 

 

"Don't look at me, I'm not getting the ball." Taemin kept looking at him like a lost puppy. "Stop doing that." But Taemin didn't listen. "Okay. Okay. I'll get it. Just cut it out."

 

 

 

Minho walked to the road to get the ball. Suddenly, he bumped into a girl who was carrying a box. Now that he saw her face she really looked like Taemin. "I'm sorry." She smiled and Minho was still trying to figure out if this was Taemin doing some prank on him or if this was a random girl. "Hi! I'm Sang Yoonmi. I'm new to this town." Minho was still in his dreamland trying to figure out what was happening. "uh- is there something on my face?" She asked seeing Minho staring at her for too long.

 

 

Minho smiled back, coming out of his mind palace. "No. Yeah. I mean can you wait here for a second?" Minho asked and ran to Taemin's house. "TAEMIN! TAEMIN!" He yelled. Taemin ran to him cause of the sudden screaming.

 

 

"Why are you scream-" He was cut off when he saw the girl standing in front of him.

 

"You look just like me!" They both yelled pointing at each other. "I look just like you!"

 

 

"Guys, this is not that barbie movie." Minho interrupted them.

 

"You watch barbie too?" She asked happily.

 

"Is that even important at the moment?"

 

"How old are you?"

 

"Eleven."

 

"We are eleven too!"

That was the beginning of a friendship. From that day on they were the very best friends.

 

 

 

 

 

They were twelve when Minho invited them for a sleepover. They settled down on the couch to watch a horror movie. Minho was sitting between Taemin and Yoonmi. It was winter and all of them were covered with thick clothes except Taemin. Of course he was wearing a comfortable sweater but he was still wearing his tiny shorts, which he wears regardless of the season. Taemin always wears shorts. 'The only long bottom he has is the school uniform.' That's what everyone said.

 

"Aren't you cold?" Yoonmi asked laying her head on Minho's lap. Taemin was already in that position so now both of their head were linked.

 

"Why does my shorts bother y'all so much?"

 

"It's so weird that you can wear something like that in winter."

 

"Hey, get your heavy heads out of my lap!" Minho yelled.

 

The movie was coming to an end and Taemin was already dead asleep and Minho didn't forget to cover him with some blankets even if Taemin swore that he was not cold. 

 

Their friends, teachers, relations always said that Taemin and Yoonmi looked completely identical. But her actions and personality was the same as Minho. Like now, Taemin is the one to fall asleep before the movie ends but these two always stayed up, no matter what, until the movie is over.

 

 

 

 

 

They were thirteen now. Taemin and Yoonmi were in the same class and Minho was in another. But they meet in the lunch break every day."My mom asked why I have only guy friends." She said, gulping a spoonful of rice.

 

"You should tell her that we are way better than those drama queens." Taemin replied.

 

"Yeah right." Minho said wiping his mouth.

 

 

 

 

They were fourteen when their parents finally let them climb a small mountain, all alone. Minho and Yoonmi were waiting for, always late, Lee Taemin. They even made this joke 'LTM stands for Late TaeMin'. 

 

Some minutes passed and Taemin arrived. To their surprise he was wearing a long black bottom."Oh my god." Yoonmi fake gasped.

 

"Is Lee Taemin wearing longs?!"

"We should take a picture or something." They both kept teasing him.

 

"Guys, I'm not that stupid to wear shorts to climb this ice mountain."

 

 

Finally, they started to climb the mountain, which was pretty fun and interesting for Minho and Yoonmi. Taemin was just following them because he didn't have a choice.

 

"Guys we are reaching nowhere, I can't believe I'm risking my life for hiking."

 

"Ouch! My leg. Stupid tree!"

 

"I'm asking this for the millionth time, why am I stuck with two sports freaks?"Taemin kept whining and talking to himself while the other too had too much fun watching him make a fool of himself.

 

"Guys I don't think I can walk any longer..." Taemin said sitting on a log like an old grandpa. "I think I'm gonna die."

 

"Aren't you thirsty after talking the whole time?" Yoonmi mocked and Taemin just made a weird face in reply.

 

"Hold this." Minho threw his back-pack at Taemin.

 

"Wha-" Taemin was cut off when Minho bent down and made him sit on his shoulders.

 

"Complain one more time, I'm gonna throw you off the cliff." He said standing up with Taemin on his shoulders. Yoonmi laughed at Taemin. Mocking Taemin was Minho's and Yoonmi's favourite hobby. 

 

"Poor Taebaby, Can't even walk by himself."Taemin looked at Minho's bag he was holding. And he swiftly threw that at her. 

 

"Carry this, you head."

 

The three walked till the hilltop mocking and laughing at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter