Ice cream house wonder

My secret: shorts (The Promise I Made That Day)

Dahyun and Sana finished their desserts and was ready to leave. They were both ready to pay, but Sana insisted that she would treat Dahyun instead, insisting that "It's the senpai's job to pay for their kouhai".

Dahyun then agreed after constant nagging making Sana rejoice and stood up to pay to teh counter.

Dahyun followed suit when all of a sudden, she saw the pair of glittering red ice cream once again.

She took a long moment to stare at the ice cream being served and it didn't take long for Irene to catch a glimpse of what Dahyun was staring at.

"Oh hey miss, are you curious to find out about the red flavored ice cream set?"

Dahyun was startled, she didn't expect to get caught staring at something for the second time. Dahyun felt heat rose from her cheeks from embarrassment. She then looked down and twiddled with her thumbs.

Irene chuckled to herself, and grabbed a menu from the table. "It's right here" she said, pointing at a picture of the same red colored ice cream. The name says Russian Roulette.

"Russian Roulette?" Dahyun asked in wonder.

"Yeah, it's the game that made this place famous, courtesy of Wendy" Irene stated.

"Why is it called Russian Roulette?"

"It's because our best seller is called 'Red Flavor', and as we server it, there will always be one that's a 'Red Hot Chili Pepper'" she continued.

"That's brutal..."

"Yeah, but it makes it all the more fun, don't you think?"

"I don't really..."

"It's the thrill of getting the worst one Dahyun-chan!~" Sana said out of nowhere making Dahyun slightly jump.

The two girls (aside from Dahyun) then laughed it off.

 

( * )

 

"Ahh closing time!~" Irene said as she stretched her sore back and arms from going around and serving other people.

"The best time of the day am I right?" Yeri said as she sat down and stretched her aching legs

"I'm pretty sure it's paycheck" Seulgi joined in, removing the apron that she is wearing.

"It is what it is I guess" Joy joined in from the feezer after sorting everything out.

"Yup! So, I feel like avocado bonanza is losing buyers, so we gotta switch up that flavor" Seulgi said, running on her notes and papers.

"Right, it doesn't get consumed instantly" Wendy said in a defeated tone. "A gallon is wasted for this" she ended,

"Yeah, we need to change it!" Joy agreed.

"Yuus! I'd say we go for sweet, we go for class" Irene suggested.

"Chocolate base then" Joy said

"I'd say the lighter the flavor, the better. Simplicity is best" Yeri stated.

"Vanilla then?" Wendy asked.

"MMhmm, I also want something sweet" Seulgi stated

"Caramel sounds sweet" Irene suggested

"Nah, a bit too sweet if you ask me... plus caramel is everywhere. It's not unique anymore" Seulgi said

"What about honey?" Wendy suggested.

"Perfect!" Seulgi stated.

"Ice cream is too much for this flavor" Irene said while scratching the back of her head.

"But I like ice cream, what do you suggest?" Wendy asked.

"Cake!" Yeri screamed in delight.

"Mmmm, not my thing" Joy stated.

"Then let's meet somewhere in between" Wendy suggested.

"Ice cream cake!~" They all cheered.

Seulgi wrote everything down and started sketching the cake, she then looked at it and sighed, and said, "But I feel like as if it's missing something..."

"Cherry?" Irene suggested.

"Ah! Vanilla Chocolate Honey with a Cherry on top!~" Wendy stated out fast and high.

The girls were silent for a moment, then laughed and agreed for the project.

[end]

 

------

 

A/N:

Yeah, I dunno how they work. I just felt like writing this ;3 Thus the ice cream parlor scene >w<