The line between love and death part 2

My secret: shorts (The Promise I Made That Day)

Gentle breeze that sweeps the wind...

...is not as gentle as it seems

 

Months have passed since the first day of school. Chaeyoung was slowly sketching on the art room that was as empty as she knew it to be. The club is doing free period, so basically sketch whatever you feel like sketching the trees outside, sketching the field, sketching the classrooms, rooftop view, and even whatever it is that's in the art's room. Now, there was a bowl of fruit in the middle, and she wanted to joke about it.

Majority of the members would rather sketch outside, but sketching the apple on the table was what Chaeyoung wanted to do. Plus, she enjoyed the ambiance, a rather simple and quie-.

*Slide*

A student barges in, the same one that gives Chaeyoung a headache. The girl was scanning the room for a living, breathing, human being inside. It didn't take long for sharp mono-lidded eyes to meet with fierce ones. The gaze that the pale girl gave was stunning. A cheeky smile soon replaced the pale girl's poker-face.

This has happened far too often for Chaeyoung to care, and like any day, the pale girl entered the room to bother the artist.

"Hello Chae, still drawing a basket of fruits?"

"Yes, and what's wrong with drawing inanimate objects? Miss tofu" Chayeoung said in an annoyed manner.

Dahyun placed her hand on her heart and acted like as if she was hurt and said, "Aww, don't be like that baby tiger, you're short temper will blow like a fuse, plus you keep drawing them, why not try drawing something animate?"

"Don't even start with my height! If you continue, you will have to face my wrath! Also, it's not that I can't draw something inanimate, I just don't have any volunteers"

"I volunteer!" Dahyun said, after raising her hand and dragged the couch from the back.

"Wait, what are you?"

Dahyun then moved the table away and replaced it with the couch before sitting down. "So, Chae, what kind of pose do you want me to do?" Dahyun said before placing her finger on her right cheek and closing her eyes making a cute expression. "Do you want it to be cuuuute?~"

"Pffft, I've seen it soo many times already that I'm pretty sure that I am immune" Chaeyoung said while facing away. It didn't take long for Dahyun to stand up and scratch her chin.

Chaeyoung watched the girl and burst out laughing.
(K.O. for Chaeyoung -w-)

"Okay, you got me, that was adorable" Chaeyoung said after wiping a tear from too much laughing.

"Yes, I am pretty adorable"

"Okay, that's enough for you"

"Oh, maybe you want something y then?" Dahyun asked, then she pushed her hair back.  After a cheeky smile, she slid her blazer a bit lower showing the hem of her uniform. After a confident smile, she then placed her hand on her shoulder and slid it down.
(Power -w-)

Chaeyoung then looked at her and looked away after a while. "You think that's y?"
(A/N: WHERE ARE YOU SANA CHAN?! I know you want this~)

"It's not? Sana always loved it when I do that though..."

Chaeyoung's mood suddenly changed at the thought of Sana. "Well, i'm not Sana, and I'm sorry for not being her either! Hmpf" she said.

"Oh my, is someone jealous?" Dahyun said, carefully inspecting Chaeyoung's facial expression.

"Jealous? for you? Yeah right" Chaeyoung said with an irritated tone.

"Aww come on, don't be like that Chae, you know I only have my eyes set on you" Dahyun said in a smug grin.

"... whatever" Chaeyoung said, she certainly felt her cheeks getting hot. In a lazy attempt to hide her blushing face, she looked away.

Dahyun watched the girl fidget and laughed internally, "Seriously, this girl is too cute" she thought to herself and started to pose differently.

"Okay Chae, if that's not y, then what about this..." Dahyun then slid down her blazer a bit over her forearm and ed three buttons on her polo. This left with the cutest cleavage while exposing a black pair of underwear, but not too much to see the whole content of her bra.

Chaeyoung watched her and she felt her body get hot. Once she saw Dahyun gaze at her with that smug smile, she felt like saying a lot of bad things but, she felt a huge lump form on , and it was a pain to swallow. "Wh... what are you doing Dahyun-ah..." she stuttered.

After all of this, Dahyun then crossed her legs and with her hand, combed her hair falling to the right side, all the while leaning her head right. With a soft smile, she looked at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung couldn't help but get lost at those mono-lidded eyes. She felt her face heat up. When she noticed Dahyun checking her out, she hid her face behind her sketch pad as she waited to cool down.

Dahyun laughed at the girl's reaction, it was interesting to see the high and mighty cub be as delicate as a rose. "If you managed to draw me, I will give you a reward" she insisted.

"Re..reward?" Chaeyoung gulped as felt dry, she didn't know what to say. She wanted to know what reward Dahyun would give her, but at the same time, not really.

"Yes" Dahyun said in a happy manner.

Chaeyoung burshed it off and said, "So the rule is, every 15 minutes, you get a break, it that clear?"

"Yes"

Chaeyoung then brought out her phone and set up the timer. "15 minutes start now"

 

*Time skip*

 

"It has already been 14 minutes and I can't seem to draw her seriously..." Chaeyoung sighed to herself and heard the timer ring.

"Okay, Chae, let's see what made"

"No!"

"Aww, why not?"

"Because, it's not done!"

"What do you mean it's not done? At least show me your work"

"I said no! It's not done..."

Dahyun hummed at the girl, she then went closer and closer to Chaeyoung's face-- too close for comfort--which made Chaeyoung close her eyes. After a while, she felt her sketch pad stolen from her hand.

"Well, it's a bit off... you can definitely do better"

"Duh"

Dahyun laughed at that, something about the cub being angry and pouty made her happy.

"Well, 5 minutes break, you can do whatev-"

"Nah, I'm too bored for this" Dahyun stated, she then fixed her collar and lay down on the couch.

"At least button up your shirt"

"Why?"

"Are you kidding me?" Chaeyoung stated, she didn't know if the girl was messing with her or not. After a few moments to herself, she went back to face the pale girl on the couch. The girl was sleeping. "Seriously..." Chaeyoung said and covered the girl with her blazer. Once the pale girl was snug, she went back to her seat to continue her sketch.

Chaeyoung let out a heavy breath. It felt like she held it for quite sometime. "At least now, she's not moving... I guess I can continue my sketch" she thought to herself and sharpened her pencil. After everything was done, she took another go to sketch. Upon seeing the peaceful face of the pale girl, she smiled. A moment to capture had suddenly appeared before her. So, she took her chance to sketch it.

 

*Time skip*

 

*Yawns*

"That was a good sleep~" Dahyun said while stretching. After a tiring day, it was nice to get rest. She then looked at her lap, and saw a blazer on her lap. One size smaller. SHe took it and looked at the direction of the artist who was sleeping on her chair while laying back on it's rest.

Dahyun smiled and walked closer to the cub, making sure not to wake the girl up. She then checked the sketch pad and saw a drawing of her sleeping by the couch. It was excellently made. She then took a peek at the sleeping girl and crouched in front of her. After checking out every part of the cubs face, she smiled.

It didn't take long for the sleeping girl to wake up. After stretching her body and neck, she jumped in surprise as the pale girl who was once sleeping, was now crouching in front of her.

"Wow, I didn't think you would check me out even when i'm sleeping Chae, I didn't know you had that bad habit" Dahyun said as she giggled.

Chaeyoung's face flustered once more and jumped as she tried to explain herself.

Dahyun found this interesting to watch, she laughed to herself and stood up. "Whatever, ~ I like the drawing. I'd say... I give it an 8/10"

"8/10?"

After a heart-full laugh, the girl then went on her way to the door and said, "I'll see you tomorrow~"

Chaeyoung sighed, the girl kept doing this. Coming in anytime she wanted--and this isn't even her club!.

She then sighed and threw the previous pages to the front to close the sketchpad. Upon doing so, however, the sketchpad was flipped too forcefully, making the sketchpad fall to the floor.

Chaeyoung silently cursed herself and picked up the sketchpad. Upon picking it up, she noticed that it was opened at the page where the pale girl drew a line with the writings love and hate in between them. She then remembered what the pale girl said. After awhile, a smile crept up the artist's face.

"I think, if you ask me right now... I will be at the line in between"

 

[end]

 

---

A/N

 

Wooo! hey guys! I hope I ended it well for your tastes TwT Anywho, I will be posting the other one up soon. Thanks for staying with the story so far!~