Sakura X Kaeun|| Pt.1blinded by her

Produce48 One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Heya! Yeah it‘s been a week (again)… sorry… I originally intended to update earlier and I wasn’t sick again or anything just not in the mood to sit down and write. And sorry that this is going to be shorter than the previous updates

Anyways enough with that… you guys voted for more GaeunXSakura so this Chapter is going to be GaeunXSakura… I guess I’ll start including polls at the end of every chapter now for you to choose :D. I still take requests and would be happy to fulfill them and if you got something else (feedback, questions etc.) to comment I’ll try to answer you.

Green is for korean

 

5.Sakura X Kaeun- Pt.1blinded by her

 

She couldn’t exactly point out the time she started having a crush on her roommate but if somebody were to ask her when it started she would say it was love at first sight. Of course, since she gave her very best to suppress those feelings nobody was asking. Which was probably good or her and that persons good since she would probably go onto a rant of 101 Reasons why she Miyawaki Sakura was in love with Lee Gaeun…

But obviously, half of her fellow competitors weren’t only competing against her in terms of getting a spot in the final line up but also for a spot in the older Trainees heart… what happens if you put 96 more or less gay people together to live and train together? Right… Drama!

.

.

.

It was one of those days were she just wanted to crawl under her blanket on her stone hard top bunk bed and sleep all day long forgetting everything around her, all the worries, troubles and doubts that she had.

He felt like a complete loser surrounded by all those pretty, talented and incredibly nice Trainees and now that she was a complete failure during their dance lesson she felt the self-doubt bubbling up again. All the Korean trainees seemed to complete the training with ease and Juri and Nako seemed to be not so far off. Only she, the supposed center of the performance was struggling beyond belief and it was frustrating her out of her mind.

But of course her being her usual shy and quite introverted self as always she didn’t ask for help in fear of being laughed at or dropped from her centerposition…

 

In the end nobody seemed to notice her short comings or they were considered enough to not talk to her about it so that she could hide and practice all night alone in the practice room. At least that’s what she hoped for before Lee Gaeun of all people made her way towards her with worry evident in her eyes. The worry wasn’t what irritated her… it was the way she looked. How does she manage to still look incredibly delicious (and yeah… I think that describes it pretty well) while being drenched in sweat and hair sticking out of her ponytail just about everywhere.

She could swear that by the time the older girl stood in front of her she would have fainted but she just stood there speechless and looked at her with wide eyes. How embarrassing.

“Hey Sakura!” she greeted her with her usual smile “I was just wondering if you needed some help with the choreography?” she asked straightforward while Sakura was still trying to comprehend the fact that she was standing in front of the Lee Gaeun in a crop top. “Y-yeah… that would be n-nice of y-you…” he managed to shyly stutter before turning her gaze to the floor to hide her reddening cheeks. “Everything alright? You look a bit red… have you had a bottle of water already? Probably not… wait a second I’ll get you a bottle of wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter