Chapter 8 (you’re mine now)

Deviant

Sooo, I’m so sorry for the delay!~ This chapter is a bit long so I hope it makes it up (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵). Please leave a comment if you liked it, I get so happy reading your comments! 

Also, I posted this on ao3, so if you wanna check it out there, I have the same username!

———————————————————————————

 

Ten was then sent to his room, with the instructions to go to Taeyong’s private room once someone picks him up. 

 

Jeno wasn’t back, and Sicheng was calming Yuta, hand petting his hair, the other hand softly massaging his back. There was dry blood on Yuta’s lips. He was whimpering.

“Please make it stop...” he begged.

“It’s okay, Yuta, you’re with me now.” Sicheng turned his head, surprised when he saw Ten.

“Ten! Are you alright? Your eyes are a bit red..”

“Yeah... I’m just tired. Is Yuta okay?” he asked.

“He gets like this everytime he comes back from testing. Dry blood, sun burns, sometimes he doesn’t know where he really is.” He kissed Yuta’s head softly, calming him a bit. “I always calm him though. He did that to me when my testing first started.” He turned to Ten, smiling. “How did yours go?”

“Mine?” He ran a hand through his hair, pushing it away from his eyes. “Well, fine, I guess. Taeyong tested me. Taeil just, uh, saw.”

“Your cheek is red.” Sicheng pointed.

“Taeyong slapped me, I guess I deserved it.” He rubbed his arm consciously. “I guess I can control blood now.”. He didn’t want to remember how it felt. The power, the feeling, being overwhelmed. He felt powerful back then, ready to unleash it on someone, but now, he just wanted to hide and cry his heart out. 

 

 

Sicheng fell asleep once Yuta seemed to calm down, which he soon followed. Ten didn’t do much, just sat on his bed, not really focusing on something. He was worried about Jeno. The boy was still a kid, yet he had lived through so much. He couldn’t imagine the pain he felt when he didn’t find Jaemin that day. Jeno loved Jaemin so much. He hated himself for being a mutant, but when he met Jaemin, he started to appreciate himself a little bit more. Jaemin was the sun in Jeno’s eyes. 

 

They were separated, they call for each other, they hear their calls, but they can’t answer them. They need each other. Ten wanted to help, but he didn’t know how.

 

The steel door creaked when Jeno stepped in.

“Jeno! Are you okay?” Ten whispered, not wanting to wake the others up.

“I... guess.” He sat Jeno down, taking his cold hands in his. Ten eyed affectionately and worriedly at Jeno. This one was distant, his mind was elsewhere.

“What happened?”

“I..... Jaemin.” He looked at Ten.

“Jaemin? What happened?”

“Jaemin was the mutant that was going to test something on me.”

“How? Jaemin has the power to control the weather and clouds.”

“I know. They wanted to see if he could create acid rain without man stepping in.” 

“Ah.. so..”

“They tried many different combinations of chemicals on me... in front of him, as a way to encourage him. He tried to make acid rain, but he couldn’t... so I passed out from the radiation. They really are taking advantage of my power.” He rubbed the back of his neck. 

“How did he make it rain? We are underground. Clouds don’t reach here.”

“Doyoung had his team create a cloud. It was weird, the process I mean, but they created a cloud big enough to carry water.” He sighed. “What about yours?”

“Well, Taeyong was there, he told me what to do and... all that.” 

“Can you control blood, hyung?”

“...Yes.” He blinked rapidly, and took his left hand to rub his eyes, secretly bending tears away. “I really don’t want to talk about it. Besides, someone will come pick me up later, they’ll take me to Taeyong’s.” 

“Ah, okay. I’m gonna take a nap, hyung. I’m really tired.” 

 

 

Jeno fell asleep while hugging a pillow, he had Jaemin’s name on his lips, muttering it every now and then. That boy loved Jaemin so much. Ten felt helpless watching these two souls be apart. He just didn’t know how to solve it. 

 

It reminded Ten of his boyfriend back in Thailand. His nickname was Barry, he was a human. They were about 15 when they got in a relationship. With Barry, Ten felt safe, loved, something he has not felt since then. They broke up when Ten ran away, though. He heard from his sister that he now is a model. 

 

How he missed feeling loved, appreciated, needed, wanted. He curled himself, his forehead resting against his knees, and he hugged himself, because no one else would. He only had himself, but not even he loved himself.

 

“Hi, sweetheart.” Taeyong said, waking the others up. He had come to pick him up himself, what did it mean? Ten wondered. “Let’s go.” He eyed the others disgusted. “You’re all mine for today.” 

 

 

 

He took him to his personal room again, this time without the handcuffs. When they stepped inside, Taeyong untied his tie, he threw it somewhere on the floor, and ed the top part of his shirt. He turned to Ten, passing a hand through his hair, messing it a bit.

“Make yourself comfortable, Tennie.”

Ten just sat down on the couch, not sparing a glance at him. He focused in his hands, folded on his knees. He didn’t really want to see Taeyong, after that. But he had no choice, did he?

 

Taeyong tipped Ten’s chin, making him look at him. He was so a close, all he had to do was lean a bit forward and they would kiss.

“What’s wrong Tennie?” He said teasingly. “You’re a met now, lift that head. What? Cant get the way Taeil cried out of your head?” 

Ten’s eyes widened, and shook his head defensively. 

“No! I mean, no..”. He looked away, embarrassed.

“Aw~ no need to get worked up~.” 

 

“You know, you’re so pretty,” he breathed against his ear, “and as you can notice,” he motioned to the room, “I like owning pretty things.” He looked at him. “God, I want you all to myself.” His lips brushed against Ten’s chapped lips. Ten quivered, trying to get away, but not being able to. 

“Hyung, I... no.” 

“Ten, you rejected me once, it’s not happening again.” 

He forcefully kissed Ten, hands taking over him. Ten yelped, not being able to breathe. He eventually gave in and kissed back. Taeyong’s lips were warm, and he tasted like expensive coffee. His arms circled around Taeyong’s neck, and brushing the end of his red hair gently. Taeyong’s tongue intertwined with his, eventually tasting Ten’s mouth roof. He clutched onto Taeyong’s suit, wrinkling it, but not caring about it. He was so warm, it was nice.

 

Taeyong let go, panting softly, a string of saliva connecting their lips. On the other hand, Ten was gasping not so gracefully for air, wiping his lips, and the trail of saliva that reached his chin. 

“That... was a messy kiss.” Taeyong said, not affected at all. “How long has it been since you kissed?”

“I... I had a boyfriend at the age of 15. I guess since then.”

Taeyong laughed, but not in a cold, fake way, he actually laughed quite cutely.

“We have a lot of work to do.”

He quickly pecked Ten, surprising him.

“I knew you’d be mine.”