Chapter 12

Deviant

I live . IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I HAD FINALS AND I DIED. Also happy new year!! This chapter is longer and I wanted it to be perfect bc after this the plot gets deeper and deeper. Hope u enjoy it!!

 

—-

Ten hummed happily as he felt water around his ears. He really did feel better when he was surrounded by water, it made him happy. Taeyong had been kind and gifted him a room filled with water, made by Yuta...

 

He wondered how said mutant was. When he left, he wasn’t at his best, he was traumatised. In his testing, he wasn’t treated well, but he wasn’t treated wrong, maybe because he was “Taeyong’s pet”. He heard the scientists there call him. Still, he couldn’t even begin to imagine what Yuta was,-more like is-, going through. He remembered this one’s boyfriend, Sicheng. He remembered that Sicheng said that when he became a neo, he would soon join him in the “information rooms”. 

 

He was scared.

 

He was almost a pem. Who knew what Doyoung would have him do when he became a neo. 

 

He was also scared of the power he felt when controlling blood. It was overwhelming, filling every bit of his body. He felt like he couldn’t breathe, but he didn’t feel the need to breathe. 

 

He liked it.

 

It scared him, but he still liked it. The power running through his veins, a power that he felt that made him feel like he could kill people just with the thought. The power to control a person’s movement, be it against their will. Human or mutant. He could control them if he wanted to, when he wanted to. 

 

He liked it, but it still scared him.

 

He pushed aside his thoughts, now focusing on the gentle sound of water rippling around him, the relaxing sound that was so familiar to him. He faintly smiled. Even if he felt horrible, the water would always be with him. Maybe even Taeyong. Maybe if he wasn’t a toy to him. Maybe the day will come.

 

 

 

“Begin.”, Taeyong said. He was with Doyoung, and a group of irrelevant government puppets, behind a glass wall, watching the trial that would bring them closer to their goal.

 

“That,”, Doyoung began,-he usually was in charge of explaining the tests to people-, as he pointed to a tall mutant, “is mutant John Seo, brought from the Americas. Don’t look directly into his eyes though, you’ll regret it.” 

Said mutant had black hair, dark killer eyes, and a black mask, covering the bottom half of his face. 

“He is a neo, one of our strongest.”, Taeyong said proudly. He tapped the glass wall dividing them, and nodded. Gas suddenly emerged from all of Mutant John’s body, earning ooo’s and aaa’s from the clearly amused government puppets. 

“The gas he just produced is highly toxic, a human standing within a 10 meter radius is sure to die.” Doyoung explained. 

A puppet scoffed, “That’s it? Well that’s boring.”

Taeyong glared at her, “And who are you?”

“I, young man, am Park Minsong. Wife of one of the members from the National Assembly.” She said with pride, chest puffing. Taeyong looked down at her.

“Tell me, Ms. Park, you find deadly gas boring?”.

“Obviously,” she scoffed, “it is not attractive enough. The people need to see attractive powers from mutants. Could you imagine a mutant, standing before thousands of mutants, about to kill its own, but boringly? That cannot happen, the media will not allow it.” 

“Does the rest of the room agree?”, Taeyong asked.

They all hummed in agreement.

 

People like her repulsed him.

People like them repulsed him.

 

“Besides,” a man said, “we don’t need a new way to contaminate the planet, we are already doing that ourselves. We can do what he does without the effort. Besides,I have seen better mutants in the America’s. This one is a disappointment to them.”.

Once the sentence left his mouth, a loud thud was heard from the wall. It was John, his hands pressed against the wall, standing before the man that had just offended him. He glared at him, killing him with his eyes. He pointed at him, then moved his thumb in a horizontal way in front of his throat, mimicking a slash. 

 

“Do not compare me to humans, you do not wish to join the list of my kills.” John said, muffled by the wall between them.

 

Doyoung giggled, “It appears Mutant Seo wishes to play with you, sir.” He pressed some buttons and the glass wall was no more. Workers quietly came in to give Taeyong and Doyoung gas masks. Taeyong sighed as he placed his mask, finally some action would happen. 

 

John growled. “Humans always are so entertained with their ‘higher powers’, thinking they can find power in themselves. Humans are nothing but fools. Mother Nature, is the true source of power.” He turned to Minsoo, and made a disgusted face, “You say my power is not ‘attractive enough’, as if death is children’s play; I see you enjoy pretty things, I assume your husband is not the same.”

Taeyong snorted.

John surveyed each human in the room, eyes lingering on Taeyong. 

“I see you still have your hatred towards my kind, sir.”, he raised his eyebrows, “I see you are confused. What could it be? Perhaps... your ever longing hatred been modified?”

Before Taeyong could respond, he turned to the puppets to the room and growled.

“I’ll make art on the walls, your blood will be my paint.”

 

 

Doyoung clapped, laughed joyfully, watching the puppets shake in fear. 

“It is decided then! John! You may do whatever you please with them, just kill them.”

Choked cries were heard.

“You can’t do this!”, the man screamed, eyes paralysed with fear, “The government will tear you to pieces!”

Doyoung rolled his eyes, “The government doesn’t give a about what we do, honey. Besides, this won’t be the first time our visitors don’t return home.” He winked, loving the shocked look on their faces. 

“My husband will hear about this!” Minsong cried.

“Honey,” Doyoung said, “your husband sent you here as a visitor for some reason. The government knows damn well our visitors don’t return, or an ‘accident’ happens to them.”

“It’ll be hard to speak when water fills your lungs.” Taeyong said coldly, looking at Ten’s new toy.

“Wate-?”

“Ten will have a lot of fun with you.”. 

 

 

 

High pitched screams woke Ten up from his relaxing nap, followed by a low voice telling them to shut up. Ten swam to the door, nervous about what was going on. He bent the water out of him and exited the room.

 

What he saw truly shocked him.

 

Taeyong had a woman, , on a leash. He tugged at her collar harshly, making her scream. The woman’s eyes were red and puffy, her crying was messy, and her runny nose went into . Her hands were handcuffed behind her back in with rope, in a painful way that it would leave scars. Her leash, was a dog one. Her black hair was messy, it looked like a rat’s nest. He was ashamed, since he saw hickeys around her private area.

 

Ten had always had a fantasy like this, having Taeyong on a pretty leash, crying and desperate.

 

But not like this. Nothing like this.

 

“Hello, sweetie~.”, Taeyong said lovingly, a huge 180° in his look when he saw Ten.

“Hyung, what’s... up?”, he said, nibbling his lower lip. He wished he was in the water. Water made him feel good, this didn’t.

“Ah~, this,” he tugged once again at the leash, “thing, is yours Tennie~.”

Ten’s eyes widened at that. How? How could that woman be his? 

“Hyung, I don’t understand.”

“This thing is your new toy, it will be only used once though, since by the time you are done with her, she will die, alright Tennie? Think of this as testing.” 

The woman sobbed louder when she heard Taeyong’s words, body shaking in fear.

“Please, I’m b-begging you...”, she sobbed, “...mercy.” 

Taeyong laughed. “Mercy? You dare to ask for such a luxury? Mercy? You’re kidding me?” He shook his head while he laughed, leaving Ten confused.

“Say, Minsoo... what about Tern? Remember her?”. Ten’s eyes widened at the mention of his sister, he inched closer, his confusion and fear being replaced by actual interest.

“That ?” Minsoo sniffed, making a disgusting sound as she did. “W-what about her?”

“Tell me about her. Tell me and maybe you’ll live.”

Minsoo lifted her chin, confidence flooding her body.

“Her husband is such a handsome piece of . My mutant did some this and that, and baam, he totally forgot about Tern. We had some good nights, but my mutant’s power didn’t last long on him. You should’ve seen Tern’s broken face when she caught us. Her husband now hates me because I ruined that ’s relatio-“. She screamed an ear-deafening scream, surprising Taeyong. He looked up to see Ten’s fingers twisted, his usually soft and cute expressions replaced by a killer one. He was controlling her blood. The veins in around her neck were being bulged by Ten, making her scream in pain.

“Call my sister a one more time. I dare you.”

 

This felt so good.

 

Ten smirked, welcoming the overwhelming feeling of power. Of dominance. 

 

He couldn’t breathe.

 

He didn’t have to.

 

He laughed as he saw Minsoo struggling to breathe. 

 

He bent some blood out of , making her gag as she puked out her own blood.

 

Ten closed his eyes, inhaling sharply before opening them again.

 

‘This body is mine to control.’ He thought.

‘I’ll do as I please with it.’

 

Minsoo stood and walked to Ten. Taeyong could just watch this scene with wide eyes and wide mouth.

 

‘Your blood is mine to instruct.’ He thought, as she stepped closer to him.

 

“Please, please, please,” she begged,”mercy.”. Ten just giggled.

“Mercy? Mercy is a luxury you can’t afford. Not after what you did to my sister.” He said in an unusual cold voice.

‘I command the blood within you.’ He closed his eyes, practically hearing her blood rushing in her body.

 

‘I command you...’ he said in his mind, picturing Minsoo’s blood gushing out of her eyeballs. What a pretty scene.

 

“To die.” Ten said, looking at her straight in the eyes. 

 

So it was done.