Chapter 10

Deviant

Hi!~ sorry that I didn’t post for so long. I’ll try to post more often now for y’all. Also if y’all would like, you can follow me on Twitter, I’m @yisowu. Hope you guys like this chapter!

————————

Taeyong hated it. Really, really hated it. Hated how much he wanted to see Ten smile. Hated how he wanted to see him laugh. Hated that he wanted to fix the reason for his tears. Hated that he wanted him to be happy. His disgust to him wasn’t as prominent, maybe it wasn’t even there at all. But only for him.

 

Mutants truly disgusted him, wanted to kill every single one of them, wanted to see them suffer after everything he went through. Except Ten. He wouldn’t admit it, but he would kill himself first rather than Ten.

 

‘I’ve only known him for a few months, it’s stupid to feel like this.’ Thought Taeyong. Yes, it truly was stupid to feel so emotional over this lovely, yet filthy mutant. ‘I want him dead.’ Even though he thought it, he knew he was lying. 

 

“Taeyong, pay attention, would you?” Doyoung whined. 

“Hm? Oh yeah, what’s up.” He said it as if it were on word, earning the biggest eye-roll from Doyoung.

“The mutants! Our cells have reached maximum capacity, and we don’t have enough time to do more, what shall we do?”

He thought about it. There were two options, one warm, the other cold. He chose the cold one, warmness had died a long time ago for him.

“Kill the unnecessary ones. Prioritise the N. Rooms. Tell the neo groups to kill more instead of capturing.” He said in an emotionless voice, killing even more the little good in him.

“Alright then,” he continued, totally normalised to the killing thing, “hey, what about the mutant Ten? You’re keeping him in your private room, aren’t ya?”, he smiled cockily.

“He’s pretty. He’s a nice addition to my collection of pretty things.”

“Yeah, but you don’t collect living things, especially mutants. But hey, I won’t judge, some of those filthy mutant can be pretty ing attractive.” Now it was Taeyong’s turn to eye-roll. Doyoung was like a psychopath when it came to testing mutants, but when he was with Taeyong, he became the same as when they were in high school. 

Taeyong smiled. “Get a ing life.”

 

 

 

He entered his room, the familiar whiteness welcoming him. He exhaled deeply, and untied his tie, throwing it somewhere, and undid the first buttons. Ten was curled up on the couch, sleeping. After Jeno and Jaemin were reunited, Ten seemed calmer, especially quieter. Blood testing had begun again, and he was only getting better and better, controlling people for longer, and made them do various things. He still broke down when he finished. Taeyong didn’t do much to help him, he just told him he did well, and let him to cry by himself. He was almost a pem, and Taeyong hoped, no, he knew Ten could become a neo after that in no time. He just needed motivation.

 

“Tennie, wake up!” He said, watching how Ten jolted from the couch.

“Hyung...? You’re back. Sorry that I fell asleep, I’m tired.” He said sadly, eyes glistening at him.

“I know, come.” He grabbed his hand, and pulled him to the door behind the couch.

‘Huh? When did this door appear, I’m pretty sure it wasn’t here before I fell asleep.’. Ten thought.

 

Taeyong opened the door, a room filled with water. There was no floor, just a block of concrete in front of the door, the rest of the room was purely water. 

“The mutant Yuta created this room, as part of his testing. Before he was only able to create objects, now he can create rooms.” Taeyong looked at Ten and smiled, “It’s for you, Tennie. You seem happier when you’re around water, so I had the testing begun so he could do this, and other things.”. 

 

Ten didn’t say anything, he just looked at Taeyong, murmured his gratefulness, put his back against the water, and let himself fall towards it, with a smile. He bent the water so it would form little spheres of it, and fly around the room. 

“Like it?” Taeyong asked, heart warming up at the sight of Ten enjoying himself.

“Yeah...” he said, tone a little happier now, making some of the warmth in Taeyong come back to life. 

 

Ten just floated around, eyes closed and had the brightest smile, feeling the water around his body, and how relaxing it was to bend the water around him. He swam towards Taeyong, got out of the pool, and bent the water off of him, drying him a bit. He tiptoed and pressed the sweetest kiss on Taeyong. 

“Thank you so much, hyungie.” He whispered against his lips. Taeyong couldn’t bare it anymore. He took a hold on Ten’s little waist, and pulled him towards him, his other hand tipping his chin up, and titled Ten’s head. He kissed him desperately, tongue entering Ten’s mouth, tongue gently teasing Ten’s. He whimpered, the way Taeyong was kissing him was too much to handle. If it weren’t for his hyung’s grip on his waist, he would’ve fell to the ground, and started his shoes. Perhaps another day. For now Taeyong’s mouth on his own was enough.

 

They stayed like that, kissing, for what seemed like hours. Taeyong’s mouth was so warm and nice, while Ten’s was sweet and refreshing. Ten broke away, gasping for air, a single string of saliva connecting their lips. Taeyong wiped his lips, and smirked at the mess Ten was. Yes, he wanted to see Ten smiling, but it wouldn’t be so bad seeing his eyes glistening with need, and gasping for air. 

 

“You’re sleeping in my bed tonight.” He murmured sweetly against Ten’s ear. He’d been sleeping on the couch, never had he stepped foot on Taeyong’s bedroom. 

 

Ten could only nod, still overwhelmed by the kiss. Taeyong pulled him to his bedroom, it being the same white as the rest of the room. A big bed was at the center of it, a closet was at its corner in-front of the bed, and had a door, which was probably the bathroom. 

 

Ten was still admiring the room when he felt a slight pain and wetness on his neck, to see it was Taeyong’s warm lips marking him. 

“Don’t worry, I’ll leave more later on.”. He smirked cockily.

“Please do.” He said breathlessly.