Chapter 2

Deviant

Ten woke up with a terrible headache, lying face first, to a cold, hard, probably marble floor. He was gagged with something he didn’t know what it was, and his hands were handcuffed to his back. For some reason he couldn’t move his body, only his neck. It hurt, a lot, his body felt sore.

 

He was alone, in a white, cold room. With his current state, he could only see a sobbing boy. He was skinny, and had a petite figure, even though his legs were a bit long. Quite handsome too. His soft blonde hair was stuck to his forehead, probably because of sweat. He was in a fetal position, sobbing.

 

 “Please...”, the boy pleaded, “I don’t wanna do it.” 

“Aw, Sichengie~.” He heard a new voice. He didn’t realize there was someone else here. “C’mon. If you do it, he might live.” Ten heard footsteps approaching him. “Oh? Look at that! The water boy’s awake!” He snapped his fingers, and suddenly he could move again. He wouldn’t try to lunge at the man, he was smart and knew that would get him killed. 

 

Ten crawled backwards, with his eye on the man. The other was clearly amused by this. “Aren’t you a smart little boy? Something tells me you want to survive. Lucky for you, I feel generous today, so...” he snapped his fingers again, and Ten was trapped behind bars. “I’m keeping you there for a sec.”. He his heel, to now face the boy. 

“Now, Sicheng, I didn’t want to be harsh on you but,” he smiled sinisterly. “do it. If this guy isn’t lying, he won’t die.” Guy? There was another guy? Ten turned his head and saw Jeno. 

 

He looked horrible, his hair was sticking out, and was clutching his stomach for dear life, little droplets of blood coming out of his lip. Jeno smiled at Sicheng. “Do it.” Jeno said between a little soft giggle. “The neos don’t scare me.” Sicheng looked at the man one more time, and this one nodded. Sicheng turned to Jeno and whispered, “I’m so sorry.” He waved his hand. They stayed silent for a moment. Sicheng was staring at Jeno, and Ten could practically hear the man’s smile. Sicheng rubbed his fingers together, and let out a choked sigh. “That wasn’t so bad, was it?” The man said gently, as he petted Sicheng’s head. Nothing happened, and the man grew imparient. “Sichengie, did you lie to me? Because I can go back to-“ Jeno started gagging. Violently kicking the air, and trying to get a hold of something. He held his mouth, and tears came out of his eyes. He groaned as he started vomiting petals. Rose petals. “I’m sorry.” Sicheng sobbed. 

 

Jeno kicked as he vomited, not nearing an end. Then came blood, but Jeno was smiling through his pain. “I’m so so sorry.” Jeno laughed, as he seemed to calm down. “See? I’m not dead, .” Ten was surprised at Jeno’s vocabulary, he would have to beat his later. 

 

The vomiting came back, he wasn’t vomiting petals anymore, blood instead came out. Sicheng sobbed as he saw the other in pain.

“It’s okay,” Jeno smiled sweetly, “I’m fine.” He wasn’t, because about 2 minuets after, filled with blood, Jeno passed out. The man let out a surprised laugh. He turned to Sicheng, and muttered a “Good~.” to him. He turned to Ten, and snapped his fingers again, and the bars suddenly disappeared. “Okay, water boy. I’m Doyoung. Did you enjoy the scene? Heard you and smiling boy were from the same shelter.” Doyoung pointed at Sicheng. “Carry him, will you? He’s exhausted.” 

 

Ten found his voice, and asked. “Where am I?” Doyoung smiled. “None of your cute ’s businesses. Now, take Sicheng and come with me. Taeyong needs to know.”