New Year

My Love For U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the last day of 2017. Taehyung and Tzuyu are busy with their schedule. Taehyung attend MBC Gayo and Tzuyu is in Japan attend Kouhaku. They cheer for each other by watching the livestream.

Taehyung finished with the event and went to the restaurant to celebrate the new year with s. After dinner, he rush back to the dorm because he miss her. He type a message to her asking what is she doing. After a minute, he got reply saying that she just finished dinner with the staff and members. Taehyung asked her if it's okay he video call her. He got anxious because Tzuyu didn't reply his message. After 5 minutes who he feels like five hours, finally Tae decide to video call her. She doesn't pick up, then he try again for the second time and finally she pick the call.

 

 

 

Taehyung smile seeing her in ponytail. His heart is dancing seeing how beautiful she is right now. 

"You just finished?"

"Hmm i just go back from dinner."

"Congrats on your show in Kouhaku. I watched it. You girls really did a great job, especially you." He said showing his gummy smile.

"Kamsahamnida oppa. We were just excited." She said getting comfortable on her bed.

"Are you tired?" He asked. She shook her head.

"No. Actually i still have an energy because how excited i was." He chuckle seeing how excited she is. 

"Should we go outside to celebrate the new year?" He asked making Tzuyu raised her eyebrow.

"What? Oppa are you here? In Japan?" She curious why he asked her to go outside.

"No. I mean let's celebrate it together but in di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter