Head over Heels

My Love For U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung eyes are looking everywhere. They are now at KBS Hall having the rehearsal for KBS Song Festival 2017. All the artist that attend the show are having rehearsal right now but the only artist that he want to see yet aren't here. He looking down feeling sad. Before he went to KBS Hall, he was feeling excited. Not for the show but to meet someone. 

"She's not here." Jimin said. 

"Huh?" He asked feeling confused all of sudden.

"The girl who you wait is not here. TWICE are in Japan having rehearsal for Kouhaku." Jimin add.

"What do you mean? I don't understand." He said looking away from him.

"Don't hide anything from me Tae. I know you know what i mean." He shrugged his shoulder and was about to leave but Tae hold him.

"Wait, they will not attend the show tonight?" He ask feeling curious will he able to see her tonight.

"They will. They will be back this evening." Jimin said left. Taehyung sigh and walk back to the waiting room. 

His hyungs are there and he just plop down on the couch. 

“Why are you looking so sad?” Rapmon look at the maknae who sigh closing his eyes.

“He must be disappointed to bot see his girl.” Chuckle Jin.

“Who?” Rapmon turned his head at Jin.

“Who else? The maknae of TWICE.” Jin shrug his shoulder.

“Aaahhhh. Do you really like her?” Rapmon feeling curious about his maknae.

Taehyung sigh opening his eyes looking at s who now is looking at him.

“I.... i don’t know.” “I don’t understand what i feels. It just i always think about her.” He said

“You love her.” Suga said. Everyone look at Suga shocked.

“W-what?” Taehyung also feel shocked what Suga just said.

“I mean you can’t stop thinking about her. You wanna see her so bad. That’s definitely love.” He said shrugging.

“BTS be ready for rehearsal.” The manager shout to the room and all of them left the waiting room for rehearsal.

 

 

It’s time for a red carpet but he still can’t see TWICE. He go out from the van and greet the reporters and fans. He tried to hide his sad with smiling bright to the camera. After the red carpet he heard the yelling.

“TWICE HURRY. YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES.”

He turned away and search the sound of yelling. Then his eyes spot the girls who run to their waiting room. They are already wearing a make up but they are still wearing a casual clothes. Then his heart beat fast looking at one girl who he have been waiting all day long. Her balck yet purple hair, her nose, her dark brown eyes, her pink lips. He looked like a ert right now. Then their eyes met. He looked shocked and yet the girl give him a beautiful smile. He smile back and bow. 

“Annyeonghaseyo.” She greet him and he just stay still because of shock. She looked hurt beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter