His gummy smile

My Love For U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie. Didn't sleep yet?" I asked Nayeon unnie who still watching drama in the living room.

"I'm not asleep. Also i feel kind a starving right now. But there's no food in the fridge. Should we go outside?"

"What should we eat? I want to eat some sushi. I haven't eat sushi for a while." I pout 

"Let's go. Sushi then." I jumped from the couch and grab my jacket from the room. We rented a penthouse for living here in Japan because we always come to Japan. So we didn't need to go to hotel. 

"Where are you going?" Jeongyeon unnie asking while rubbing her eyes.

"We're going to eat. Do you wanna come?" Nayeon unnie asked 

"Yes. I'm starving. That's why i woke up. Wait here." She run to her room again probably grab her jacket too.

We walked to the empty street and try to find the restaurant who serve sushi. 

Kriiiiiinnggg

"Hello." Nayeon unnie pick up her call. "I'm walking right now." "Hungry" "sushi. Oppa where are you?" "Really?" "Send the location." "Okay. I'll be there."

"Who's that?" Jeongyeon unnie asked, grabbing my arm.

"Jin oppa. He said the BTS member are having late dinner right now. He asked us to join them." 

"Are you dating him unnie?" I asked feeling curious.

"No. We are just like brother sister. We're just close."

"Let's go then." Jeongyeon unnie said.

 

We arrived at the restaurant where the BTS member having dinner. It's not really big but it's not that small. We enter the restaurant and there's no many peoples here. Nayeon unnie lead us to a room and said we can have a privacy there. I shrugged and follow her to the room.

We enter the room and my eyes wide seeing him. Taehyung. I didn't realize until now that i will meet him again. Stupid Tzuyu of course you will meet him. He's member of BTS.

 

"Annyeong girls." Jin oppa wave to us. We smile and bow to everyone and sit.

"Tzuyu-ah sit here." Jin oppa pat the seat next to him. I smile to him and seat next to him. "tzuyu-ah are you hungry?" 

"Ne oppa."

"Let's order more sushi." "Oh tzuyu you haven't know BTS member right?" I nodded. "This is Rapmon oppa, Yoongi oppa, Jimin oppa, Jungkook oppa, Hobi oppa and last Taehyung oppa. Everyone this is TWICE's maknae Tzuyu. She was born in 1999. So she is our maknae too." Jin oppa smile to everyone. I blush a little and take a water and drink it.

"Oh hi Tzuyu. It's nice to meet you. You can call us oppa, ok? And please talk informal to us." Jimin oppa said with his eye smile.

"Ne oppa." I smile and look at everyone. And there he is, with his stare looking at me. 

"Taehyung-ah why are you so quiet?"Jeongyeon unnie asked looking at him.

"Right. It's not like you." Nayeon unnie add while drinking her water.

"Nothing." He shook his head.

"Taehyung is smitten by someone." Jimin oppa winked at him.

"YAAAA." 

"Really? To who?" Hobi oppa looked so curious. He push his bod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter