His gaze

My Love For U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My eyes felt so tired. I couldn't sleep last night because of nervousness. Today we will perform at Music Station in Japan. Actually we had performed there, but still i always felt nervous because we will talk and sing in japanese. I tried very hard to learn japanese. So i can communicate with the fans in Japan. Fortunately Sana, Momo and Mina unnie always helping us to learn Japanese.

"Tzuyu" a loud voice wake me up from my thought. I looked behind me to see Jihyo unnie calling me. "Are you ready? We need to leave in 15 minutes." She said. I nodded and run to the bathroom to take a bath. 

It take me 13 minutes to get ready. I don't really put that much makeup, only sunscreen and lipbalm since it's still morning. Also we will having a rehearsal first. 

"Tzuyuuuuuuu." 

"Coming." I run to the doors and left with the members. We stay silent in the van because we still felt tired. We just finished recording for our upcoming comeback in Korea then fly here to Japan. It took 20 minutes to arrive at the studio. We bow to each staff and prepare our selve to rehearse. We put a name tag and walk to the stage. When we walked to the stage we bumped with BTS. Right. They will be performing too. TWICE and BTS are the only group who will perform in Music Station. 

"Annyeonghaseyo." We greeted them.

"Annyeonghaseyo." They greeted back and smile to us. Some of BTS member come to talk to TWICE unnies. They are close since they were trainee. Jeongyeon unnie, Nayeon unnie and Jihyo unnie. They are close to some of them. I stand awkwardly between them and look around. I felt that there's someone watching me so i look to my left, and there he is. He is staring at me. Our eyes locked. He seems surprised that i saw him. He put a smile and my heart doing a flip. That smile is so sweet and precious. I nodded awkwardly before looking down and playing with my hand. What is it? Why does he look at me like that? Slowly i move my gaze to him again and he still staring at me. I move my gaze to Chaeyoung who stand next to me. She raised her eyebrow to me and i just shook my head. The staff called us so we make a move to the stage and left BTS behind. My heart still beating fast. I need to focus. "Tzuyu please focus" i said to myself.

"What's wr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter