Smitten

My Love For U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day. The start of our gayo daejun from SBS, KBS and the last is MBC. But other than that, we will fly to Japan to attend the big year-end event in Japan, Kouhaku. I was so happy, we were. Because that’s the biggest year-end event in Japan and they invited us. We’ve been practicing non stop these past week for our performance in gayo daejun and Kouhaku. 

We arrived in Gocheok Sky Dome where SBS Gayo Daejun will be held. It’s really a big venue. We already finished our rehearsal and now the staff put our make-up on. 

Knock knock

“There’s someone at the door. Dahyun-ah open the door please.” Jihyo unnie said. 

Dahyun unnie open the door and i feel shocked. There’s standing Jimin oppa and Taehyung oppa.

“Oh sunbaenim.” All of us stand and bow to them.

“Oh annyeonghaseyo.” Jimin oppa smile and bow “We’re here to say hello.” He said. I furrow my eyebrow, feeling weird. They never come here to only said hello. Maybe in music show when they will give their album.

“Ah really? Come in.” Nayeon unnie said. Both of them enter the room and Dahyun unnie close the door. The atmosphere soon become awkward. The one who close with BTS are only Jeongyeon & Nayeon unnie. The rest didn’t.

“Ah actually we came here for..” jimin oppa said while rubbing his neck.

“To invite you girls to dinner tonight.” Taehyung oppa said all of sudden. The girls have a “o” face to them didn’t believe what they heard.

“R-right. Hahahaha hmmmm actually it’s Jin hyung’s idea. Right Taehyung?” Jimin oppa asked.

“Yes. It’s Jin hyung’s idea.” 

He looked nervous.

“Oh. We should asked the manager first. We will contact you if we can.” Nayeon unnie said. They nodded their head and the awkward atmosphere start again.

“Oh tzuyu, where did you find your wallet last time?” Taehyung oppa asked me made all the unnies raised their eyebrow at me.

“Ah i forgot my wallet at the penthouse and manager unnie saw it. So she brought it with her.” I said.

“How did you know Tzuyu lost her wallet?” Jeongyeon unnie asked curious.

“Ah actually at the airport Tzuyu bought coffee but she can’t pay because her wallet was missing. And i was there at that time so i know.” He said.

“Aaahhh so you bought her a coffee then?” Jeongyeon unnie grinned made Taehyung oppa and me shocked.

“A-ah yes.”

“Awww that’s why our Tzuyu smiling at that time.” Mina unnie wink at me.

“Really?” Taehyung oppa smile.

“Why are you so happy?” Nayeon unnie grinn.

“Nohing.” He said looking around and i looked down trying to hide my red cheek.

“Aigooo something fishy here.” 

“NO.” Me and Taehyung oppa said in the same time.

“Look at these two even they denied at the same time.” Nayeon unnie said and everyones laugh.

They left our room and we continue our make-up. Nayeon unnie asked the managers if we can go outside for dinner with a friend. She didn’t said it’s BTS because we know the manager will   be worried. The managers allowed us to go out for dinner but we should come back before 12. We smile to each other feeling happy because we can go outside to meet a new friends.

 

The show started and all the artist got intoduce to the stage by the MC. After the introduce we got back to the backstage except Momo unnie, Nayeon unnie, Dahyun unnie and Mina unnie. They will perform a special stage. So we go to the edge of the stage to watch other artists pe performance. TWICE get to perform in the 2nd part so we will enjoying the performance of other artists first. After the first part end, there’s a break and Jihyo unnie run to the backstage to prepare for her special stage with other artist. We watched her perform with so much proud. After that other artist get to perform and we run to the backstage to prepare ourselves. BTS oppa come and wave to us. They will be performing after us so they must be ready too at the backstage.

“You girls looks so pretty.” Jin oppa said.

“Thank you sunbaenim.” Jihyo unnie said.

“Oh oppa we already asked our manager and they allow us to go outside for dinner. Where?” Nayeon unnie smile. But Jin oppa looked lost.

“Huh? What do you mean?” He asked. Nayeon unnie furrow her eyebrow didn’t understand the situation.

“Jimin and Taehyung said oppa asked us to join you guys for dinner.” She said looking at Jimin oppa & Taehyung oppa.

“Yes hyung. You forget?” Jimin oppa said but i can see he wink at Jin oppa.

“Aaah ah right right dinner. I asked you dinner right. I forgot sorry. So you girls can go?” Jin oppa said smiling.

“We can. Where?”

“Ahh Jimin where are we going?” Jin oppa asked him and Jimin oppa looked so shocked.

“Hmmmm we can go to our usual place?” He titled his head to Jin oppa.

“Okay. We will go there. It’s a chinese restaurant near our dorm. Is that okay with you?” 

“Hmmm okay then.” Nayeon unnie nodded her head. 

“TWICE GET READY.” We heard the staff called us and we rush to the stage.

“Gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter