First conversation

My Love For U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung is back to the dorm. He plop down to the bed and take out his phone. His smile never left from his face since he got her number. He got so many questions from his hyungs because of his weird behaviour in the van. He just shrug his shoulder and looking at his phone. He search her photo online to put a wallpaper on her number. There's too many beautiful photo of her so he was a little bit confused to choose. But after a long thought, finally he decided to use this photo of her in the rain. 

 

 

 

She is so breathtaking that Taehyung can't believe that such beautiful exist.

He's looking at his phone since ten minutes ago he lay his body at the bed. He is watching her fancam on youtube, her variety show, her vlive. Call him creepy but he loves what he do right now. 

"Yah go take a shower. Don't look like a creepy person." Jimin come to his room to bring his macbook that he left yesterday. 

Taehyung smirk at Jimin and left to bathroom. Jimin just shook his head and smile. He know what it feels because he also experience it.

No more than ten minutes, Taehyung come out from bathroom. He change his shirt into pajama and bring his phone again. He was thinking to message her when he took a shower. But he was confused to start the conversation. After so much tought he make a new message writing 'hello Tzuyu. This is me, Taehyung.' Then he sent it to her. He lock his phone and throw it away because he feel scared she wouldn't reply his message. Every second he will look at his phone which is at the end of the bed. He take a breath and lock his phone to see his message hasn't read by her. 

'Maybe she's still on the plane' he try to ease his heart by thinking positive.

He look at it again but still no reply. He sigh then close his eyes try to sleep since tomorrow he should go to practice.

BEEP

He open his eye wide and take his phone. His face brighten seeing there's a message and it's from her. He open the message and read the text from her.

 

Hello oppa. 

 

That simple text really got him happy. He jumped from the bed and write another message for her.

 

What are you doing? Haven't sleep?

 

He sent the text and waiting for the reply. BEEP. He look at it and smile again.

 

Not yet. just landed in Japan. Oppa?

 

HE ASK ME!! He literally jumped from his bed and run circle on his room. He type the reply and sent it to her again.

 

I'm not sleepy. I was think to contact you so you save my number. Don't forget to save it, ok? 

 

Yes oppa. I'll save it :)

 

Good. When will you comeback to Korea?

 

Tomorrow. To record MBC gayo.

 

Tomorrow? Why so rush?

 

Because we need to fly back to Japan to attend the show here at the new year. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter