Weird Feeling

Last Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the manager gave him the proposal for survival singer program he already think it too much. He thinks that K-POP industry and business change in many aspect. As long singer, he know that it will never easy. If this program walk in flower path, his group will get the good effect but if it fail his group name will drop too. He still sit in his desk when his leader, eric confidence him that his role will never affect to group. So he agree to join that program. Almost 10,000 young girl and boy try his luck and show their capability in this month. And being perfection he slowly choose perfect people.

It’s been 20 days after he and his partners selection the contestant and one boy caught his attention. That boy age similar with his son. But the impression when he saw him like he already know that boy. Suddenly it hit him…. Maybe that boys is that son person, but how come he can hide it nor tell the story to his friends and family. Many aspect of him want to deny it... Maybe it's just coincidental that boy have same smile like his long friends.

Actually nothing wrong with that boys. He’s handsome, tall, and have good skill but something about that boys make him wonder.

Hey dad, What’s the problem his son ask him. He suddenly back to reality and greet his son. Where’re you go ? Dad, not see you when you out from home  ask him.

I go to play with Justin and Stephen, we have little bit drink dad. Said his son.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter