Competition and special stage ( Part 2 )

Last Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That Day, fans from various age come to K*S hall to see shinhwa son. The fans cheer and chant it shinhwa name repeatedly. Not like others Idol son who shy with camera. They get used to see camera, fans and reporter. They greet happily to them and walk to the hall.

PD scream in many place so everyone can get in position and scream camera rolling start.

Audience who fill the studio and every fans who cheer and give support to their contestant.

“ Good night everyone, today we have special guest for this week. Do you know it ? ask the MC.

“ Yeah… all audience scream it, for them it’s rarely to see shinhwa junior sing together. They see them as individual or sometimes when their parents meet together.

“ Tonight, we will see a history for a group who sing  a song by their son not by others artist and do coloboration with one of our contestant . Please welcome shinhwa junior and Daniel. The cheer are loud.

Hello everyone, I’m Michael Lee. Nice to meet you all. Tonight, we show you new image of our sunbaenim in music or In good relationship we can say our father music said him. Everybody laugh it, and his father laugh it too.  

Please enjoy it. “ Only one “ for you all. Everybody scream when the intro are playing in different, The excited growing more and more. When other people focus to watch their performance only one man get shock because that person resemble him.

After special stage, Other contestant start to sing their song. Daniel became panic and lost his voice. He try to warm his voice and ask for drink until stylist and PD stop it because he drink to much. Aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter