Competition and special stage ( part 1 )

Last Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every day he struggle from learn vocal chord , dance, and remember the song that he pick to sing in competition. Sometimes he want to give up it, he just want to return to his home. But every time he want to give up, his mother support him twice times.

One of his mother words who he remember are imagine that you’re the singer when you sing it, always polite to other people, mom and dad loves you .  He feel lucky when last week audience give him change to join next round. After that day he learn more and more.

*** Practice Room

All of you please gather now, He and 7 man contestant quickly stand in the center. His couch tell that in this week they will have special performance, 5 son of artist will make duet with one contestant to sing legendary song. He pray that he not get choose. He tired in physically and emotional.

“Please give them applaud “ said his couch.

“Hello, We will introduce our self.

“  I’m Edward Mun, I’m oldest son of eric mun shinhwa. Please take care of me

“ Hello, I’m Michael Lee, you can call me Mike . I’m Lee min woo son. Nice to meet you all

“ Hello, I’m Steward jung, 2nd son of shin hyesung. Nice to meet you as he said shyly.

“ Hello, We’re cute maknae from shinhwa son . I’m Allan Lee and He’s Justin park. Nice to meet you hyungnim.

“ I’m older 3 months than you, allan said justin. He just get death glare from allan. We’re same age justin with tone that can’t be debated. And justin know he already lost it.

I’m sorry hyung-nim that we make ruckus about this earlier, Let’s edward hyung-nim explain why we in here said allan. A man with name Edward go forward from his behind spot. He just explain little that they want to help the program to get high rating. They will sing and dance of shinhwa song so they will do collaboration with them.

“ Any of you know shinhwa song ? ask a man with name Michael. He has little smile like lee min woo sunbaenim.

All of us know shinhwa song and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter