Her Story

Last Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She walk in to shinhwa company and greet by customer service. She said that she have appointment with lee min woo. That girl invite her to wait in meeting room, She said that her boss still in phone and will meet her in 15 minutes.

She sit alone in meeting room with many things, how she explain this story and make them believe that daniel is son of his friends.

“ Cat, you wait long” ask lee min woo with open the meeting room.

“ No oppa” reply her.

“ sit down, please. All other member will join with us as he explain it. They chat for their past until other member shinhwa join them and complete. Suddenly the room silent. No one to continue their conversation.

“I think, you can tell the story first to us as min woo open to break the silent. She left the sigh before talk it.

I think it’s my fault who make him pass away, if I wait to share the news next day. He will stay alive, at least he can see his son as she said. I just too scared and young that time as she blabber and cry. Andy who beside her, hug and pat her back.

The flashback return in her memory, She know that day his boyfriend have a concert, They can’t call frequently because the different time in their schedule but still they try to give message. He know how hard her work in office and she know how hard when he need to prepare concert. Somehow in the last 3 month after he visit, she still not get period. At first she think her period late due too tired but the next month she still not get her period and she crave for mango in cold weather.. Even if Indonesia is tropical country but find mango in December it’s like find needle in sand.

She brave herself and bought test pack in pharmacy, suddenly the memory back and  the last day they not use or any protection. She wait the result of her test pack alone in her bathroom office. And almost scream when the test pack shown positive sign. Oh God…how can it be… panicked she call him but that person can’t reply it. She wait until the concert end and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter