Memories

Last Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He lay in the bed in dormitory and play with his handphone. Try to think how he explain the situation to his mother. He wonder what reaction that she give when he tell the truth. He brave his self to call his mother.

The waiting sound make he nervous wait his mother to pick up the call. After the sound beep, he can hear his mother voice.

“ Hello”  a woman sound answer it.

“ Is it you Daniel ? where’re you son ? his mother ask it.

“ Mom, it is me “ he answer it.

Mom, sorry that I be a bad son for you. I’m sorry mom. Finally, he brut it. cry and tell his worry to his mother. He explain it why he go to korea and join singer competition. His mother cry more harder when he tell the reason why he go to korea. I just want to see dad, mom. At least once. Both of them cried hard. Your father loves you Daniel, it is that he just can’t meet you, son. Mommy believe that your father proud to you. He always love you son. Just back home…. Grandpa and grandma worry about you. When his mother tell him to back home suddenly he feel acceptable and little his worry lifted.

Mom, Can I still join this program ? Let me try it once, after that even if I lose in this program, I will back to home ask him.

His mother give the permission but can’t accompany him due his work. He promise to his mother that he wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter