The Thruth

Last Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Phone call ringing in the hallway, the receptionis take it and then direct it to one of coach, They became busy of the moment, One of coach call him and make him to prepare his belonging. Shinhwa manager will take him direct to the company.

“ How can he get special treatment from lee min woo sunbaenim “ as one of contestant blunt it. He just silently prepare his bag and wait the car. One of coach tell him that andy’s sunbaenim manager will pick up him and direct to shinhwa company. He imagine how the feel to have parents like lee min woo. He envy with mike who get attention and love from his father. He sigh. Not only from his father but his uncle too. He imagine if his father like lee minwoo, he maybe get the same love, he can share his life.

“ Daniel, Hyeongsik already in front off door. He wait you” said mr Han, one of his teacher.

He run from hallway to front off door and greet the manager.

“ Hi Hyung “

“ Get in car, you will get good news. But before that let me hug you first “

“ For what ? “ He try to escape from hyeongsik hug.

“ They found my father ? He ask happily

“ I get information that they found your father, A  middle age woman this morning talk with shinhwa member and andy hyung urgently call me to pick up you “ as hyeongsik drive the car to shinhwa company.

“ I’m nervous, hyung “ said him. Hyeongsik just smile because his behaviour.

The receptionis take him to small meeting room, When he open the door, He find his mother in there still chatting with other shinhwa member.

“ You’re come.. sit down here  son “ ask his mother.

“ Mom, do you know them ? ask him.

“ Daniel, Son when his mom hold his hand, Please listen to eric samchon first and then if you want mad to me. It’s okay. Mommy understand it as his mother said it.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter