Audition

Last Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

K*S station,

He stood in the middle of pre-elamination, He hope when he join this program he can meet his father. From born until today, he never meet his father. His mother always said that his father is good person and caring man. But unfortunally his father never know his existence.

Number 2145 , Daniel-shi please enter to the right room shout one of PD program. He shout it and feel nervous at the same time.

The panel for this survival program are Lee Min Woo, Microdot, Ailee. The best Coloboration and ambious program that K*S made in 30 years.

He enter the room with nervous and try to relax his shoulder. He greet the panel with antusias.

Hello, My name is Daniel, I’m 22 years old and mix of Korean-Indonesia. Nice too meet you .

Hello Daniel, nice to meet you said the panel in unison

You look so tense Daniel, relax boys said lee min woo as one of panel.

Yes, sir.   I’m sorry, it’s my first time to join the program like this as he said nervously.

You’re handsome so chill it. What song you will performance today ? ask microdot.

I will sing creep, sir    as he said.

Wow… you choose hard song to sing boys as lee min woo said.

Creep is a song when mom fall in love with dad as he said. And the panel smile.

Is your father a rocker ? to be honest boys that song not like you. You can representative idol now with your face as ailee said.

They give first impression ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter