Chapter 2

Prism
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae closed his eyes. Muscles relaxing, stretching his legs his body still unused to this new comfort. This couch certainly did wonders.
29 days more.
He should certainly not get used to this.
And very kindly his junior barged in, indignantly blabbering something. He certainly wasn't happy.
" captain you won't believe this. This this girl who does she think she is writing whatever she pleases...people these days, no respect at all...."
The captain notched his left eye up, sungjae was certainly distraught. If he wanted to enjoy his holidays and actually get some rest, he needed to solve this problem as soon as possible.
He calmly asked him what was wrong.
He was replied with a magazine shoved to his face. Raising an eyebrow at him he picked it up. A woman's magazine? Noticing the question sungjae murmured something about good skin care routine tips. And pointed at what he wanted his captain to read.
Donghae looked at him and then read the article.
Now he certainly understood the current mood of his junior. Maybe he was feeling the same.
And he was going to give this lady a piece of his mind.
Irene was it?
[email protected]
"Get me my laptop will you Sergeant  Sungjae"
"Yes, sir."
They had a reply to send her.

Joohyun was mindlessly twirling her pen. Sooyoung was sitting beside taking numerous selcas in seconds. If anybody saw her right now people might think she had an attack what with the number of expressions her face goes through.
She was slightly bored. And wanted to go back to the comforts of her home.
"Unnie, Unnie! Yoona unnie just messaged me, she said for us to meet at The Red Room tonight at 8 for her bday.wow she even has a theme...."
Well, this was a change in plans.
The Red Room wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter