Chapter 3

Prism
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her head felt heavy. The hand on her waist held her firm. And when they finally pulled apart from each other, he saw her again. Eyes heavy-lidded and oh god did she look heavenly. She almost glowed under those lights and unknowingly he smiled.
Whatever drink he had was certainly strong.

There was this tranquillity as if they still didn't know what transpired between them.
Until they loudly started singing happy birthday, that's when she abruptly got up, a very surprised look on her face.

She looked at him in distress, quite not believing that she had kissed a complete stranger, she backtracked and left him in a hurry wanting to get out of this place, embarrassed and feeling flushed she searched for Sooyoung.
 
Donghae leaned back, not knowing what to do. Maybe he was a terrible kisser, well it certainly had been years and no he was not counting the sungjae kiss fiasco.
5 minutes later Yoona found him in the same position with a forlorn expression. She skipped towards him asking him to join the crowd.

" Oppa, come on have fun, you hardly have a month, enjoy it to the fullest."
He sighed, feeling tired and nodded his head.
" maybe not tonight, got to hit the sack, we will catch up later Yoona and happy birthday," he said with a smile.
She tilted her head a bit disappointed.
He stuffed his hands in his pockets and was about to walk away when he thought 
" hey, Yoona do you by any chance know this girl who...ah ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter