Chapter 6

Prism
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She found it quite funny. How uncomfortable he was feeling. Squirming in his chair. For someone who was naturally good looking he was quite clueless once they started recording and taking pictures. The interview went well, with the general trying to show off Donghae, and praising him for being an exceptional leader. The red in his ears were very much visible. as the interview came to an end, She gave the general her company card as she concluded saying that they would like to work together in the future. Discreetly the card ended up in Donghae's hands, a slight smile playing in the generals face.

He accompanied her outside, after the interview.

She noticed that he had this habit of rubbing his nape and the back of his head when he was embarrassed. Which he seemed to be doing now.

Unknowingly she let out a chuckle.

He stopped, raising an eyebrow, asked, "Whats funny?"

"Nothing nothing," she said in between her laugh. oh god, his expressions.

Forehead crunching he pouted while she laughed.

"How long are you staying here?"

"We are leaving tonight. What about you?" 

" I am leaving for Busan...its just some minor work" he replied seeing her questioning expression.

Her phone rang interrupting them.

"Oh..well then I better get back"

"Yeah, you should, have a safe journey.." he said with a tight smile.

"See you around then" with a slight wave she turned and walked of

 

See you again?

What made her think so? Today was a mere coincidence. He took out her card, her number.

He had her number.

Ah that general of his.

He pocketed it back. He will probably come off as a creep if he messaged her.

And he had more important things to do he realized as his phone rang.

'Sungjae'
Work calls.

 

His face hardened as he gave orders to his team.

There was a high possibility of an armed attack, tonight.

They were following this terrorist group

Faceless

 which they had to try to keep very low key about. True to their name they hardly knew much about this organization. They were tipped off by an anonymous source.

So they were still wary of its authenticity, but the risk had to be taken even if they were walking right into a trap.

 

Sometimes fear made you even stronger. Fear of losing makes you hold on tighter.

 

It was supposed to be a concise operation. 
This was not supposed to happen.

When she heard the news. She knew she had to go back. Why? She didn't know. This was certainly not her fault.

They were not even friends.

But she rushed. She ran. Like somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter