Chapter 7

Prism
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘You are hurt, and I came to check on you.’

For some reason he was not pleased with that, his expression was almost like he didn’t want her here.

“Who told you?” he asked as he tried to get out bed. Still feeling sore he groaned slightly and automatically she came to his side.

“Someone called one of our reporters and told..”

“Did you come alone, weren’t you supposed to go back to Seoul last night?”

“Well yes but when I heard that..”

“You shouldn’t have done that, I am used to this.. it happens often”

“Don’t you want me here.. do you want me to go back?” she retorted, hurt by the way he was talking to her.

He shook his head slowly, quite tired “no no I didn’t mean it that way, you shouldn’t come alone in the middle of the night. You shouldn’t be bothering yourself with small things like this.”

“Small things? You went through a surgery and you call it a small thing? Where are your family and friends? We are lucky it even went well. Do you even know how badly you were hurt? The doctor even asked me to make sure you get enough rest and that you take proper treatment for your PTSD. Whats all that about?” she ranted breathlessly. Her cheeks were flushed, eyes wide upon.

He just looked up at her, slowly taking her hand pulling her beside to sit in front of him and pulled her into his arms to hug her. His head resting on her shoulder he chuckled.

“Thank you. Thank you for coming and staying.”

She pulled back her face still containing traces of annoyance.

“I am sorry, I was just worried.” He apologized with a smile.

“Its okay” she huffed. “I couldn’t contact your family before, go call them now, how worried they might be.”

An uncomfortable look settled on his face. “Umm.. yeah will do”

“Okay then should I go out?” As she pointed him out to call now.

“Ill call them later, I cant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter