Chapter 5

Prism
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung stared at Joohyun, slightly surprised. This was a new Joohyun. A new nervous Joohyun, who kept fidgeting.
She had no idea who this was.
Polyjuice potion?
No way. (who in the world would pluck a strand of hair from Irene and still live? No one.)
She watched as Irene propped her arm on top of the table and rested her face on her hand. Her foot tapping unknowingly and a very concentrated look on her face.
The meeting got over and Sooyoung tentatively went over to Joohyun who was still in deep thoughts.


“hey... the meet is over...”

She looked up, out of her reverie and blinked in confusion.

“ oh? Oh. Okay yeah,” and she got up only to be pushed back to her seat.

“what’s up? Is something wrong?”

“hmm?” she looked at her with a fake puzzled look. “Nope, nothing is wrong..”

“you have been out of it since you came back from your break, I know you long enough to know that something is wrong even with that face.” 

“Really Sooyoung ah, its nothing, nothing of importance”

She knew she didn’t have much choice but spill the beans when Sooyoung huffed and put her hands on her hips.

“okay… well, it’s this guy I met..”

“GUY?!”

“shush… its just this some stupid guy, and something happened during Yoona unnie’s birthday and I told you I was meeting somebody because of the article right, it was the same guy..”

“something? What happened”

“uhhhh…. we might have just…kissed..”

“JUST KISSED?!?!”

“shuuush… yeah and I don’t know what to do, we were squabbling when you called me for the meet and I left..”

“ Hmm... so 1 to 10? She asked with a sly smile

“what the.. he is an idiot doesn’t even belong to any scale.”

Sooyoung laughed “still say ..”

“maybe an 8 or 9”

“what the unnie??? That’s a first, wait higher than Changmin Oppa?”

Joohyun just raised her eyebrows as if in deep contemplation and laughed her remark off

“Anyway, I am sorry but what did they say during the meet?” she asked sheepishly.

Sooyoung gave a light laugh and answered her “couple of us are going to the base, for the press conference the new general has an announcement to make.”

“when exactly?”

“its 3 days later, we have time we leave the day after and also Suho oppa called for you when you went for your break..”

This time Sooyoung definitely noticed the change in expressions.

‘thanks...”

 

‘Thus, with a kiss, I die’

Donghae closed the book slowly, keeping it beside the lamp. he adjusted to a more comfortable sleeping position and closed his eyes. 
Tomorrow he had a club reunion to attend, which also meant trouble in the forms of different people.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter