Chapter 4

Prism
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hands stuffed in the deep reaches of his pockets. He slightly wondered, why in the world was he wasting his time waiting for this random lady because of her unnecessary words, normally he wouldn’t have given two thoughts. But here he was, he had asked her out to a café, she probably thought he was a creep.

Will she even turn up?

He certainly wasn’t going to apologize and with whatever he could infer from their emails she certainly seemed not the type either.
This was certainly a waste of time.

3:47 p.m

15 more minutes and he would get out of here.
He entered the café, maybe he could have something to drink, apparently, this was a good place and well it was the only place he knew.
Fishing out his wallet he ordered a latte and got his token. He found himself an empty table next to a window, got his drink and settled.

Just as he took out his phone to play, she entered, her hair a bit of a mess due to the wind outside. She was completely differently dressed from the last time he saw her. She was all bundled up. Her face was red and raw due to the cold. And she directly went to the counter rubbing her hands to generate some heat and murmured her order.

 She took her drink and turned around, in search of a place to sit and wait.
How in the world was she supposed to find the person who was to meet her?

She didn’t even have his number. This was so stupid. She scrunched her face up in slight frustration and moved around about to ask the man who was busy staring at the window if she could share the table too. The other tables were occupied by some class with their teacher and were quite noisy.

Donghae tried his very best to not be noticed. This girl what was she doing here? He turned his head towards the window furiously staring at it and unknowingly turned slightly red for some reason.

“ Do you mind if I take this seat”
Oh god. Her voice.

He turned ever so slightly and she gasped her eyes widening in surprise.

This was certainly unexpected.

“Sure?"

She pursed her lips, not knowing what to do and robotically sat.

He had to say something. Or he should probably say sorry for the other day. Anything to break this awkwardness.

“Hello... um about the other day I am sor…”

“ its okay I am sorry too,” she said quickly, blushing.

He gave a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter