Chapter 1

Prism
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bae Joohyun carefully looked around. She had been to Busan numerous times, she herself was from the countryside and this place felt like home more than seoul did anyway.
The air was fresh and every breath she took she felt more purposeful.
She was here to interview a growing institution which was completely supported and run by women. She had pleaded with her editor to let her write this article, so many articles these days were just flowery words hardly delivering news and many talked about opinions degraded women. She wanted to change that. At Least in the small ways she could. Wanted to bring powerful but hidden women to the lime light. Show them to the rest of the world.
She adjusted the strap of her shoulder bag and searched for her junior who had already pranced away. Sooyoung was certainly a handful.
She caught her partner jovially talking to children.
" hey, come on we are going to be late for our appointment" she said with a smile.
Sooyoung gave her tearful farewell and they were on their way.
The village was next to the sea. And not surprisingly Most families were dependent on their boats. Since it was a highly seasonal business the women of the families had gotten together to make themselves busy and contribute to their families which resulted them in founding this service for the numerous tourists who come and visit Busan.
Mrs.Lee Chaeyoung was petite but her words were strong. She didnt not want any woman to feel power

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter